Vampire the Masquerade - Interest Check

Started by AndyZ, November 02, 2011, 10:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Quote from: Katataban on December 09, 2011, 02:19:03 PM
Well I'd really love to join in the game if there's an ST. If noone wants to ST, I can run a chronicle.

The idea of my chronicle would be a political horror story set in current day London, and would most ideally contain mostly camarilla vampires. Power and age levels can be at the groups discretion. I like to bring in some classic horror and mystery elements, as well as some political backstabbing. With London being a major camarilla asset danger comes from all sides.

Sounds pretty awesome to me, Katataban.  Want to start up a group request thread?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Dizzied

Quote from: Haztur on December 09, 2011, 02:02:35 AM
I love Vampire the Masquerade, and I loved Dizzied idea, so if she still interested on runnign this I would love to play with her changes. Possibly being either a Tremere or a Ventrue... they are my favorite clans :D

Flattered. ^_^ If there's more interest I might make a specific group thread.

Callie Del Noire

scrapmask

Hey, i figured I'd throw in my hat for the game. I'd like to join! Political horror sounds pretty good. I enjoy playing Nosferatu, but would be willing to play other clans as well. (I've never turned down a Malkavian, either!)

I'll check back to see if there is more happening with this. Here's hoping!

AndyZ

Dizzied, I might use a variant on the Setite I was going to do before for Shamshiel's game.  I should ask, though: would you give extra XP or anything for the characters?  NWoD characters get practically nothing.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.