The Prince: Corruption of Innocence (M/M, MUL) ALL ROLES ARE TAKEN!!!

Started by Aragem, October 15, 2008, 10:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

This story is set in a Fantasy world.  Further details can be discussed.

The story:

In the realm of Galanor, within a majestic castle, Prince Colm, the youngest of the King's three sons resides in peace and happiness.  He had just turned 16, the age where boys become men by the kingdom's laws.  The young prince had always lived within the castle, never leaving its protective walls into the large world he could only dream of reading books and long gazes out the high tower windows. 

However, though the Prince has led a peaceful life within the castle, the outside world has been at war for many decades.  A war that had taken his brothers and father away from home for many, many years.  Now that war has ended and whispers of possible peace come as an king and his eldest sons arrive with an ambassador from the neighboring kingdom of Mordant; their own prince.  What impact will the King and Colm's brothers return home will have on the Prince's usual routine life?  And what does this foreign prince bring?  Other than curiousity and lingering hostility to his once enemies?

Though the Prince Colm has been educated by the wisest of tutors and mentors, he is not without ignorance of the corruption and darkness perverting his very home. 

I wanted to give more details, however, I decided to let other players help decide some things and pitch in with the story.  I sorta want to start small and see how this goes.

Content:  Okay, I am a very open minded person.  So the best way would be to tell you what I do NOT want.

1. No urine, no feces, or vomiting.  This goes in the bathroom.  Leave it out of the bedroom.  This is allowable if the character is drunk or sick.  But not during sex.

2. Mutilating.  This consists of cutting off fingers, pulling teeth, poking out eyes, etc.  I don't mind whippings, or leaving marks, however, it has to be something that'll heal within a week.  Anything more is out.  However, this is allowable if lets say someone is being tortured or punished which sometimes happen in fantasy setting, but not during sex.

3.  I will allow girls to play male characters.  And guys to play female characters.  It honestly doesn't matter to me because I'm a girl playing a male role :D.

What may offend some players:
This takes place within a possible corrupted royal family and court.  So there may or may not be incest.  That is dependent on the players. 

To be upfront, I mostly intended this to be yaoi or M/M, but I will allow there to be one or two female parts, but these will be minor.  Sorry.

Now since this is set in a Fantasy world, and this is an adult game, there are chances of having sex with fantasy creatures or sub-humans.  So exotics is a possibility, depending on what the players want. 

RULES:

1. First and foremost, you must be literate and detailed.  I'm not saying that you should be able to write a novel in each post, but be detailed enough to keep the players interested in what your character is doing.

2. When you are given a role, then please find an picture of your character and post it with a character sheet.  I'll give you an example of a character sheet below. 

3.  Do NOT control other people's characters.  You control your character or any minor characters that you may have control of. 

4. This story will be in free-form. 

5. Now you will be allowed to bring along or play as any minor character.  Like a servant or a maid, but keep these characters minor, don't try to turn them into a major character just because you like them or want the story to be about girl working hard in the castle to support her family.  Na-uh. 

Okay, now onto the roles.  These roles are what you make of them.  I am not going to make any set personality or back history.  I just going to say who they are.  You, the player, decides their personality and back history.  However, I will say this, I want each character (with the exception of Colm and his friend) to have a dark side or dark secret.

1Prince Colm is the youngest son of the king.  He has led a mostly sheltered life within the castle and can be ignorant on many things, but by no reason should you assume him to be childish and stupid.  He just turned sixten, in fact the story may start on his 16th birthday celebration.  He is a young and rather beautiful boy which can be a bad thing too in the world.  This character will be played by me.

2.  Now every prince has either a companion or a whipping boy.  Someone to play with and/or tutor with.  Usually, (I could be wrong) are boys either brought in from the town or a son from one of the lesser nobles.  This is Colm's only friend and someone he grew up with since he was 5 years old. 

3. The king who is Colm's father and the ruler of Galanor.  He is the father of three sons. (Dom, or a neutral character, who doesn't have sex.  Also, playing hte role of the king gives you a bonus perk.  You have somewhat more control over the other characters to begin with.  But I want a mature player to play the king.  Just because he has three sons, doesn't mean he's elderly.  He married young and had the first son right away.  So I am guessing he could be between late 30's to mid 40's.)

4. Second prince, Colm's older brother (I'm hoping for a dom or possibly a switch for this character.)

5. First Prince, Colm's oldest brother (Dom)

6. The Ambassador Prince from Mordant.

And possible other roles, people of the court so to speak, but will be limited in number at this time. 

People, pitch in ideas and suggestions for this game.  I'm open minded and not a complete expert in fantasy settings or games.  Any help would be appreciated.

Aragem

Crud, forgot include the character sheet. 

Here is the character sheet for Prince Colm with picture included.

Name:  Prince Colm

Role:  The 3rd Prince, the youngest son of the king

Background:  Colm has spent his whole live within the confines of the castle and it's private forests.  He has never set foot within the nearby town or beyong the castle's walls.  He had just turned 16, which is the age that a boy becomes a man by the kingdom's laws.  He is looking forward to the priviledges that being 16 will give him, yet he is dreadful of the heavy responsibilities being man and a prince that will be placed on him. 
He doesn't know his brothers very well, having not seen them for years.  For his childhood, he had been kept away from the inner chambers where the court is held and the rulings of the kingdom take place.  Now that he is a man, chances are that he will become more involved with his brothers and his father, also with the court.

Player:  Aragem

Sho

Ooh. I like this plot, a lot. I'm afraid that I haven't been approved, but if I am, I'd love to do this plot with you. If the role is still open, I'd like to be the companion/whipping boy for Cole. This is a wonderful plot idea! If I get approved by Elliquiy, and if you choose me to play the role of the companion/whipping boy, I'll put together a character sheet.

Aragem

If the part is open by the time you get approved, you may have it.  And I hope you get approved soon.  Good luck.

Aragem

Just an update.  I made some changes in the story to give it more direction and to flesh it out more.  PLease read it again before posting.

Also, as a side note, please don't ask for parts unless you have been approved.  I know you are eager to play and I hope you do get approved, however, I will not promise parts to people who haven't been approved.  After you've been approved and the part you want is still open, then you may have it.

Andy

((Im Very interested in this storyline, i could RP both a Male or Female for this, but sadly, im still not approved, but if the spot still is open when i am, ill be very eager to post in this :) ))
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

RogueLady

I'm terribly interested in the role of the prince from Mordant. Just a couple of quick questions: Was it Galanor and Mordant that were at war, or was it a war that encompassed many different realms? If it is that Mordant and Galanor were at war, which nation was considered 'in the right' and which one was 'in the wrong'? And since war is not without its casualties, what sort of atrocities were committed by either side?

Aragem

The war was mostly between Galanor and Mordant, though each side had other realms backing them up, by encouragement or supplies, but no other kingdom actually supplied soldiers. 

The war was mostly over border dispute. Over land, water, and resources.  Mordant is an older kingdom with the royal family having an ancestry to goes furthat back than Colm's family does.  Galanor encroached on its land.  Mordant lay claimed to it and Galanor responded that Mordant was a larger kingdom bullying a small nation for land it didn't need to begin with.  The situation escalated from there into a full blown war. 

You could say neither side was right or wrong, but you know, each side will say, "I'm right, but you are wrong."

However, if you want go into more detail about the war, we can discuss it.

The atrocitis I would imagine would be the villages that lay near the disputed land.  No doubt, soldiers found excuses to pillage them for woman and goods.

RogueLady

Thanks for the information :)

I was just trying to get an idea of how the prince from Mordant would have felt about the war in general and exactly how much ill-will he'd be feeling towards the royals of Galanor. I think I have an idea of his personality though. So, yes, consider my hat officially thrown in for the Mordant Prince role, if that's okay *grins*.

Aragem

Alright.  I'm putting you down for Mordant Prince.

Roles:

Prince Colm :  Aragem

Companion/Whipping boy:  Open

King:  Open

Second Prince:  Open

First Prince and Heir:  Open

Mordant Prince:  RogueLady

GrinningHound

Aragem

GrinningHound

Yeah, but they're the other prince's brother...  I'd rather be the odd one out than involve myself in any sort of incest. -_-

Eren

I would call dibs on the second prince. Have an idea to make a guy who seems kind of normal, but in fact is quite depraved (and manipulative too boot).

Aragem

Excellent!  You're in.

Prince Colm:  Aragem

Companion/Whipping boy: Open

Ambassador Prince: RougeLady

First Prince and Heir:  Open

Second Prince: deathstalker

Also, feel free to ask any questions if you are interested.  Anything about the setting, characters, where this may go, etc.

Aragem

Smal update.  Made a small note about the role of the king in the first post.

There is a perk about playing the king.  You get the most control of what goes on, since the king rules over everyone.  However, this could easily make you a target as well.

naoi

Ooer. You were right. I am interested.
And, I would certainly like the role of First Prince.
I have the perfect character in mind.
I'd have to start developing him properly tomorrow, but, you've caught my eye.
So, may I have the role of the first prince, Miss Aragem?
Naoi's ON&OFFs list (Updated 10/24/10)

A&A (Updated 10/22/10)

"Writing is an adventure. To begin with, it is a toy and an amusement. Then it becomes a mistress, then it becomes a master, then it becomes a tyrant. The last phase is that just as you are about to be reconciled to your servitude, you kill the monster and fling him to the public."

[li]
    Winston Churchill[/li]

Aragem

Thanks for accepting Naoi and yes.  That part is open.

Prince Colm:  Aragem

Companion/whipping boy: Open

First Prince and Heir: naoi

Second Prince: deathstalker

King: Open

Ambassador Prince:  RougeLady

Just two more roles open. 

Andy

Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Aragem

To start off, he's the Prince's friend.  He was brought in from either a poor family or a lesser nobel family, (depending on the player's background for him) to be the Prince's companion.  Here is a wikipedia information about whipping boys:

A whipping boy, in the 1600 and 1700s, was a young boy who was assigned to a young prince and was punished when the prince misbehaved or fell behind in his schooling. Whipping boys were established in the English court during the monarchies of the 15th century and 16th century. They were created because the idea of the Divine Right of Kings, which stated that kings were appointed by God, implied that no one but the king was worthy of punishing the king’s son. Since the king was rarely around to punish his son when necessary, tutors to the young prince found it extremely difficult to enforce rules or learning.

Whipping boys were generally of high birth, and were educated with the prince since birth. Due to the fact that the prince and whipping boy grew up together since birth, they usually formed an emotional bond, especially since the prince usually did not have playmates like other children would have had. The strong bond that developed between a prince and his whipping boy dramatically increased the effectiveness of using a whipping boy as a form of punishment for a prince. The idea of the whipping boys was that seeing a friend being whipped or beaten for something that he had done wrong would be likely to ensure that the prince would not make the same mistake again.

The life of a whipping boy was usually one of sorrow and pain, but sometimes they were rewarded by the princes they served. King Charles I of England made his whipping boy, William Murray, the first Earl of Dysart in 1643 after he had been living in the palatial Ham House since 1626 under the request of King Charles I.

So generally, he's Prince Colm's only friend since birth.  They are both educated together and played together as children.  When the game begins Prince Colm will be 16 with the companion/whipping boy either the same age or a few months younger.  However, the character doesn't hold the same rank as the Prince thus could be held under the whims of the young prince's family.

Andy

ONe more Question: Since its a fantasy setting, could the whipping boy then maybe be a Furry/Neko? since ive grown a strong liking towards the two. *Begs*

Aragem

If none of the other players object, then I don't see why not.  What kind of furry?  A cat boy? 

Sounds interesting.  Possibly we could have furries/neko's be like second class citizens like they are protrayed in Wicked.

Shall I put you down for the role then?

Andy

Aragem

Excellent.

Prince Colm: Aragem

Companion/Whipping Boy: Andy

Ambassador Prince:  RougeLady

First Prince and Heir:  naoi

Second Prince:  deathstalker

Andy