Bible Black RP (System)

Started by godfang, October 15, 2013, 07:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Hell, I got three cocks. And a vagina.

Ohhh myyyyy....
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 19, 2013, 01:45:34 AM
Hell, I got three cocks. And a vagina.

Ohhh myyyyy....

It'd be fun to watch our characters hug while your tentacock starts unknowingly slipping into my character's panties.

Angie

I decided to swap Dualcocks for Monster cock, going with the idea of "it splits into two". I kinda see her cocks as a pair of tentacles that can ejaculate, but are too small to count for the Restrain bonus. Basically, Dualcocks, but a finer degree of control. Fits if she's the descendant of an Old One *coughlovecraftcough*.

Yukina

I also liked that you've added the locking feature to her members. :) Suzume will have a hard time escaping them.

Videospirit

How many days has it been since the start of the school year?

godfang

let's say second semester, so 90-100 days?

Videospirit

Quote from: godfang on October 19, 2013, 08:55:42 AM
let's say second semester, so 90-100 days?

Alright, that works, first day of the semester but not the school year, gotcha.

RubySlippers

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 19, 2013, 01:56:37 AM
I decided to swap Dualcocks for Monster cock, going with the idea of "it splits into two". I kinda see her cocks as a pair of tentacles that can ejaculate, but are too small to count for the Restrain bonus. Basically, Dualcocks, but a finer degree of control. Fits if she's the descendant of an Old One *coughlovecraftcough*.

Your warped and disgusting, I love your style.  ;D

Videospirit

Okay since the game's started locking in my character sheet and rolling for disposable income(And not rolling whoring for bonus cash).

At 2013-10-19 10:03:47, Videospirit (uid: 1634) rolls: 8d6 tn1: 4 Result: 6
So $5000 to work with.

Clothes shopping time
1 $50 trashy outfit.
3 $100 outfits, 2 stylish 1 trash
3 $200 outfits 2 gorgeous, 1 out of fashion
2 $400 outfits both elegant
1 $800 outfit One of a kind Custom designed just for me from a top fashion designer.

1 $200 prudish lingerie (;_; failed my vamp roll)

Anyway $1450 left to work with in game.

Videospirit

Oh I misread that, that roll is in addition to a perfect roll to begin with, so I have another $50000 to work with I guess.

Soooo many clothes. I'll leave these ones undefined since I think the rolls are supposed to be secret now that I look at it.

20 $50 outfits
20 $100 outfits
20 $200 outfits
20 $400 outfits
5 $800 outfits
1 $800 lingerie(This one's so embarrassing!)
That should last me a week or two.

Laughing Hyena

So how do these rolls work again? Again I learn by doing and not reading mostly.

EDIT- Nevermind! Found it!

At 2013-10-19 10:54:42, Laughing Hyena (uid: 10552) rolls: 3d6 tn1: 4 Result: 2

So aside from the starting "perfect roll" detailed by video spirit I start with $300 total according to the table. A huge contrast to be sure.

Videospirit

All dice are d6. You get 1 d6 for every point in your ability/attribute. Any roll besides giving desire has a TN of 4, so every d6 that comes up 4 or higher is a success.

In order to succeed at some tests, you need a minimum number of successes. For a $50 outfit for example, you need 4 successes on a vamp test to make the outfit come out stylish. Other tests are competitions between two players, and the player who rolls more successes wins.

You get 1 wealth roll the entire game for extra disposable income(I probably should have waited to make mine, in case something happens to my savings), but you also begin the game with disposable income as if you'd gotten a success on every single one of your wealth dice(In my case, 8 wealth means 8 successes or $50000).

Since Remissues has wealth of 3, he'd begin play with $200(Edit: With your roll of 2 successes it rises to $300 total) to use for the purchase of his arcane tome, magical ingredients, handcuffs, and smartphone.

I think the smartphone is unlisted, so you might be able to get that for free like ordinary clothes, the Arcane tome costs 150$/spell in it and you have to roll occult to see if anything bad happened from you getting your hands on it. Same thing for the magical supplies which cost $160/use. The handcuffs are a cheap $10 but you need to roll subterfuge to keep people from getting suspicious about what you need handcuffs for(Or you could not roll, and the entire school would know you own handcuffs if you don't care about them knowing). Perhaps your arcane tome could have "lost its power" as it were after you learned the spells out of it, and you need to find something else to advance your knowledge.

godfang

btw, you can have remissus be the one greeting videospirit's character (since you're the only teacher character available right now)

Laughing Hyena

I am?? I thought I was a student. Yer thinking of Ruby but I can always make another character for the express purpose of that. ^_^

Video spirit shall i roll to see if Remíssus knows that Angel Heart is coming to the school?

godfang

oh, my bad. Well you can make another char if you want, otherwise we'll wait for a teacher to post

Laughing Hyena

That would mean Ruby is up. Anyway in the meantime lets have some fun with this. I'll let the peanut gallery vote on what I create.

My character is what Gender? Which house does my character belong to if any?

godfang

Laughing Hyena

Anyone else have a word in on this part?

Videospirit

Well, it should probably be a minor character compared to your main one, so a lecherous gym teacher sounds good. Or it could be you know, an actual secretary, in the office, like she was looking for instead of a teacher. Maybe the Principle's personal cocksleave.

And I guess I'd be alright with a gossip roll to know she's coming. Probably 1 success to know she's coming, 2 successes to learn what house she's in.

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

So a lecherous Gym Teacher womanizer from mars house. I take it we want this guy to be the stereotypical blackmailer from every H-Game in existence? Or did you have another idea for him in terms of tropes?

Videospirit

Probably have the responsibility flaw, so he actually has a conscience and so has trouble mustering up the courage to actually take advantage of people directly unless he convinces himself that "It's something they secretly want.", but would have no compunctions against leering at girls while they run around in bloomers, and would be willing to set up secret video cameras in the changerooms for his personal use.

Laughing Hyena

Or for blackmail material? ^_^

The responsibility flaw I think would only make him hesitate because of his job so he'd have to make sure the girls are so drugged they cannot do much in reprisal. *Ponders*

Remember folks this is for fun with coming up with this character so do have fun making suggestions.

Yukina

I'll be getting onto my post now. :)

Angie

I thought of a low level flaw we could add, that may fit for the setting. A 1 point flaw known as "Doubting Thomas". "De nile" ain't just a river in Egypt. These people probably swam the damn thing and still don't believe it exists. Basically, the character will reject any evidence of the supernatural unless a monster is staring them right in the face. They'll go so far as to claim the "Levitate" spell, even cast on them, is just wires. Now, this requires a lot of roleplaying, kinda like innocent, but it does work for the setting. What do you guys think?