I'm back in action(Looking for female characters, any gender of writer accepted)

Started by GanonDwarf, April 20, 2012, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GanonDwarf

I return after my college adventure. Back and ready to role play like there is no tomorrow. Of course I'm probably a little rusty...a lot rusty actually. So bare with me on this.  Unless my little timeskip has given me amazing role playing abilities, then yay me. But I kind of doubt that.  Anyway let's get down to the brass tacks. I try to write a paragraph or two per post. Depends on the story and whatnot. I try to have decent spelling and grammar. I like to rp as males only. And only do MXF stories. (Or M X Multiple Females) But I do not care what the gender of my partner actually is. Male, female or anything in between, doesn't matter.I sometimes like to role play as a little person. But honestly I'm fine with not anymore. I'm growing out of it.(No pun intended) So that's my basics. If you want to know about my ons/offs I suggest you go to the link in my signature and check them out. If you want to rp with me, contact me via pm so we can work out the details of the role play. Or hey, just message me if you want to chat, I don't mind making new friends.

Since I'm just getting back, I'd like to stick with only two or three rps right now. So I don't get overwhelmed.

Ideas

1.Nice guys finish first(M x F(s)): After all the years of rejection and being friendzoned. For some reason girls have finally had a change of heart. And are no longer looking for the big tough jerk. Now unkissed frogs of the world rejoice! For ladies are now extremely attracted to nice guys. Which spells out fun times ahead for my male character. The nicest of nice guys.  Of course being a nice guy, he's not one to fool around. So how will he react to all these ladies falling for him? Guess we'll just have to find out.

2.New york, new experiences. A new young actor decides and tries to make it big in New York city. Luckily he does attract some attention, both from agents and famous actresses as well.  But what if that famous actress(s) wants more then an acting buddy. Popular celebs include. Megan Fox, Emma Watson,Kaley Cuoco, Brooklyn Decker and anyone else you wanna suggest.

3.Dreams can come true Have you ever wanted to be transported to your favourite book, anime,video game or T.V show? Wouldn't it be magical if you were just sitting at your house, minding your own business. WHEN BAM, something magical happens and you end up in a reality not like your own. What would you do? Up to discussion on what would happen.

4.A light of hope, in the darkest depths of despair A guy(Could be a dwarf, up to you) is extremely down on his luck. In his state of depression he finds there no reason to get out of bed anymore. His only joy in life is walking through the park to feed the birds. But what happens when he bumps into a rather hopeful girl. A women that would change his life for the better.

5.This is pretty vague, but how bout a role play where the main goal is taking over the world. The world itself could have magic or other forms or powers. I dunno, taking over the world would be pretty sweet. And of course a king of the world would need a queen or two. This would need some discussion, but I'm kind of craving this idea now that I've thought of it.

6. Not really an idea, but I got a craving to play a more submissive guy. Or at least against a lady(or ladies) or are more pushy or aggressive.
One shot idea?
The invisible man
I dunno what really could be done with that. But I had an idea of playing an invisible man, getting into all sorts of fun. So if anyone would want to explore this with me that be great,

Fandoms
I'm a pretty huge nerd. So it be cool if anyone would like to rp in these worlds. I usually enjoy OCXcanon me being the OC. But I'm cool with OCXOC, I can't play canons very well. So don't ask. Sorry.

Anime
One Piece
Bleach
Fairy Tail
Soul Eater
Yu-gi-oh(GX, 5Ds)
Code Geass
Sword Art Online
Hitman Reborn
Senran Kagura

Video games
Smash Bros(Anything Nintendo I'm pretty game for)
Devil May Cry(Not DMC...please no DMC)
Mega Man(And all megaman variants)
Pokemon(No relations with Pokemon, or Pokemorphs please)

1.Digimon Digital Champions
Man, I'm having some nostaglia for Digimon, so I thought we could rp it. This kinda thing might be better for a group RP but I'll throw it out here. Very open to details, up to my partner and I what happens. Just thought it be cool.

2.Bending the norms
An equalist and a bender fall in love. Tons of drama there, would they hide it? Would they run away? Would they fight. So many possibilities. You could get a million friendship points if the Bender is Korra. She gives me the honey glow something fierce.

So that's it. So I hope I have some interested people. I'm trying to turn over a new role playing leaf. So I hope some of you are interested. Thanks for your time.

My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

New idea.

Bizarro world(M/F or M/F/F )
What if instead of ladies being attracted to athletes and muscled idiots; they instead loved the guys who were good at video games and not that physically fit.  A underdog's world. Well when a young nerd somehow travels from the real world to this one. He thinks he has died and gone to heaven. Up for discussion, a real lose idea I just had.

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Two new ideas located in the first post. Both which I really want to do.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

I'm going to invoke a bump. Hopefully it'll be the only one I ever use.
Fandom Request Thread!

Kara

Hi! We havent met yet, but youve got some cool ideas here! I think Bizzaro World is cute and Id be intetested in it!Or some of the others, not sure what you are particularly craving at the moment... if interested, feel free to PM me! If not, or just not for now, still PM me to say hi :D
On/Offs & The KARA Challenge found @ https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145678.0
Roleplay Preferences found @ https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=36393

chanellelynn

Great Ideas Vader, I am a hugh fan of Final Fantasy, especially 7 in particular. Hit me up if interested :) I even rp my own characters into the game if you like that idea.

Mossberg

There is a Final Fantasy 8 group already up and going if you want to join a group and like 8.
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."
-Lews Therin Telamon

GanonDwarf

Added some new ideas.

Plus added Avatar the Last Airbender to the list of fandoms. Surprised I forgot that.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Added a idea that I'm craving. Also added Senran Kagura to list of fandoms.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Added two more ideas, and another celeb I'd love to play opposite of.

Fandom Request Thread!