new roman time travel roleplay idea.

Started by playfullchick76, January 14, 2009, 08:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This roleplay idea would see me travelling back in time to certain eras. I would be sent back to the time of the Roman Empire, using a stolen time travel device that we stole from a government lab,but instead of appearing in a sparsely populated area,and in the right year to steal a specific item, I would appear in the middle of a gladiator fight. In rome or in a slightly smaller. I would be armed only with a pair of asps, retractable fighting sticks, as well as my self defence skills.

I would appear, then be set upon by the fighters in there. Instead of being killed, i would win, and it would proceed from there. Im open for ideas on how to make it interesting.

ILo049

Here are my: ONs/OFFs, Ideas (plots) and my Intro.

Paradox

That shark-killing knife is fairly specialized; why would your character have it at all?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Paradox on January 14, 2009, 02:51:16 PM
That shark-killing knife is fairly specialized; why would your character have it at all?

The question is why would it matter.  Perhaps it is how she envisions the scene starting, in speculation.

Paradox

It matters (to me, at least) because I'm curious to know from where her character originated. That shark-fighting knife might be a clue as to why she was sent back in time in the first place.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

playfullchick76

Perhaps im a thief, stealing something valuable from a lab, not realising that its capable of sending people through time. Maybe the knife was something that i stole as well, knowing not to bring a gun, i may be tempted to use it, think Entrapment.

The device would either stay in the present, or short out after ive arrived. Im thinking a watch type, like in  the movie the one, or timecop the series. It could have been preset to send the wearer back to ancient rome by one of the techs.

Hows that

playfullchick76

ok, ive modified it so that it makes more sense. any takers?.

Prefect Mos

Well.... Im not 100% on this yet... But I think its possible to be fun... Do I post a first post here as a sort of.. will you do.. or what?

playfullchick76

Well, who do you see yourself playing in it. You can do it by post, or in one of the non conscent forums. Up to you.