The deal was made, now the price must be paid. Our seven sexy sins.

Started by CurvyKitten, December 20, 2011, 06:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

These are your sins, and they have come to collect.

20 years ago a group of seven men whom were still in collage and wet behind the ears, sought to make deals to gain what they wanted out of life. And the demons of sin Pride, Envy, Lust, Greed, Wrath, Sloth, and Gluttony. Had no problem giving them what they wanted. But of course all things come at a price. And that price would have to be paid when the time came.   Each man was to give their first born daughter to the demons when she reached her 20's.

The time has come, each family has given birth to girls and they have all come of age. Now due to demons being a thing of myth and legends, the men never thought that the price would ever be truly called upon. So they never told their wife's much less the daughters that were promised to the supernatural beings. But now the time has come and the demons have come to collect their mates. The woman now have a choice to make, give in and become the lover and wife of a demon. Or have her family lose everything they have built up so far over the years.

Will there be love? Will there be lust? Will the woman band together to fight their chosen destiny to forge their own? Or will there be a possible happy ending to all this madness?

LINKS
OOC

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127835.new#new

Main thread/city thread

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127836.new#new

Specialty Resort

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127837.new#new

Taking 7 males demon's
Available unless marked out.
Demon of lust
Demon of Wrath
Demon of Envy
Demon of Gluttony
Demon of Pride
Demon of Greed
Demon of Sloth

Taking 7 female bride's
Available unless marked out.
Bride of lust
Bride of Wrath
Bride of Envy
Bride of Gluttony
Bride of Sloth
Bride of Pride
Bride of Greed

Username:
Your characters name.:
Title: (Which demon or bride you are.)
Personality:
Bio:
On's+Off's:
Your true form: (Any Appearance details that aren't covered in the picture. Females can have tattoo's and so forth, and demons can have a true form.)

I will eventually see to getting threads started for an OOC, individual places, the city and so forth if this goes on well enough and enough interest is shown.

All profiles are up to approval and I can deny them if I do not think that they will fit the rp.

You can post your profiles but please also PM them to me.

Romance is always encouraged in this roleplay.

Violence is allowed but no godmoding or overdoing it.

Your character has to be at least 20, I may except someone about to turn 20 if the story fits well enough. Demons can be most any age but be reasonable, and they appear to be in their 20's to 30's.

No godmoding or power playing.

And in general just be nice to your fellow rpers.

I may add more later but for now JUST HAVE FUN!

Sanai

(I can find a younger looking pic for the character on request)
Username: Sanai
Your characters name.: Uziel/ Sean Carlatto
Title: Demon of Pride
Personality: Uziel is a Demon of Pride. He is manipulative, confident and arrogant to the extreme, being a manifestation of pride itself. Pride is one of the most dangerous emotions, and Uziel is a master at manipulating and bringing it out. They say Pride comes before the fall, and Uziel delights in ensuring that saying comes true.
Bio: To the outside world, Sean Carlatto is a powerful, respected Media CEO. He pulls alot of strings behind the scenes, particularly in the world of news and media. He is a senior member of a powerful fraternity in the college that the 7 went to, and formed connections to them all, giving many of them great oppertunities. He is partially responsible for them making the deal they did with the 7 demons, having played on their pride, on the sheer arrogance of thinking they can make such a deal and ignore the consequences. In truth, Sean Carlatto is just a disguise, a farce created by the Pride Demon, Uziel. He feeds off of and manipulates pride and arrogance, even self confidence as this is a minor form of pride. He delights in seeing the prideful and arrogant fall.
On's+Off's: Im fine with pretty much anything, just no scat/waterplay.
Your true form: Being a demon means that Uziel can take many forms, but this is the one he appears in the realms of hell and to other demons.
[/float]
(I can find a younger looking pic for the character on request)
Username: Sanai
Your characters name.: Uziel/ Sean Carlatto
Title: Demon of Pride
Personality: Uziel is a Demon of Pride. He is manipulative, confident and arrogant to the extreme, being a manifestation of pride itself. Pride is one of the most dangerous emotions, and Uziel is a master at manipulating and bringing it out. They say Pride comes before the fall, and Uziel delights in ensuring that saying comes true.
Bio: To the outside world, Sean Carlatto is a powerful, respected Media CEO. He pulls alot of strings behind the scenes, particularly in the world of news and media. He is a senior member of a powerful fraternity in the college that the 7 went to, and formed connections to them all, giving many of them great oppertunities. He is partially responsible for them making the deal they did with the 7 demons, having played on their pride, on the sheer arrogance of thinking they can make such a deal and ignore the consequences. In truth, Sean Carlatto is just a disguise, a farce created by the Pride Demon, Uziel. He feeds off of and manipulates pride and arrogance, even self confidence as this is a minor form of pride. He delights in seeing the prideful and arrogant fall.
On's+Off's: Im fine with pretty much anything, just no scat/waterplay.
Your true form: Being a demon means that Uziel can take many forms, but this is the one he appears in the realms of hell and to other demons.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Shiny

Username:Shiny

Your character's name: Zalaliel/ Percival "Perry" Gulliveran

Title: Demon of Gluttony

Personality: Perry appears to be cheerful, charming and impulsive, friend to all and foe to none, so to speak, as it is seemingly impossible to offend him and he takes a liking to very nearly everyone. He is always eager to find new things to indulge in (preferably, with others) and while most of those at some point bore him, one always had him in his grips.
Cookery. Not mere cookery - the Art of composing, of creating something that is not only to please the palate, but eyes and nose, as well; something that leaves the recipient desiring more.
In this field he made his own, he strives for perfection. So much this reflects in his form of leadership in his kitchen, as he does not tolerate acts of negligence or mistakes, for that matter, when dealing with the preparation of food.
Perry tends to shower his friends, acquaintances and patrons with signs of affection, wanted or unwanted. Let's take this rather common occurrence as an example:
"Steve? One of the waiters just told me, but I had to come out and see it for myself. I'm appalled at the thought you could possibly find it in your heart to decline this little almond-carrot muffin - dare I say goodness - which, I might add, was made specifically for you. Perhaps the pistachio amaretto champagne cream topping could convince you? No? I see... Well, then I... I guess I could pack it up for you. Would that be okay?... Yes?!.. Alright!.. No, no.. my pleasure, you don't have to give me anything!.. No, I insist. How's Martha by the way?.... That's terrible news. But I hope the surgery fares well, too....On second thought, would you wait a little? I think there's something I'd like you to take to her... About 20 minutes, I think."
Zalaliel's amicable behavior is, of course, not without ulterior motives. His actions are to tempt others into overindulgence, the more morally objectionable, the better.

Occupation: Head chef and manager of the restaurant 'Ravissant'

Bio: Through the ages, at home between kings, emperors, succesful merchants - everyone in a position,really, where gluttony could take root - Zalaliel often mimed a minor, but influential, role in someone's court. As Humanity matured, so did he. Where he at first tried to tempt one with raw power, presenting a mass of items to one and watching as the sin was carried out, feasting himself on others feasting, he realized that it was much more satisfying and lasting to corrupt one to their very core; Continous temptation being better than one raw act. He also found himself becoming infatuated with his prey, his heart or whatelse demons have, teeming with an alien desire he did not quite understand. Until the pact with the seven was made. Sínce that day, he yearned for the moment his bride was to be his.

On's+Off's: I'm usually game for everything but scat and exaggerated acts of violence. Zalaliel... might be into (tasteful ;) )food play, haven't decided on that yet.

Your true form: His infatuation with humanity sparked many things, one of which being that he usually remains in his human form, even in hell.
(.. Alright, the truth is, I'm still looking for a good image. I will add it when I found one.)
Nothing great, but for someone to share their thoughts.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Faustus on December 20, 2011, 11:09:29 AM
Oh, geeze, I love this idea more than you could understand... I'm sorry to just leave a "I'M INTERESTED!" remark here, but I have to go out to a meeting... You can be sure that I'll be making a character when I return!

Also -- Is it alright for an individual to play two roles? I was considering picking up a Sin along with a Human, considering how I doubt we'll have a problem getting girls together, but finding Sins might be a teenie bit harder...

I have no problem with you playing two characters as long as no one is knocked out of a spot that may want to play. And as long as you play different sins, after all as fun as it could be to play with yourself it is more fun to play with a partner.

Any idea what sins you would play?

I'm still figuring out which bride I'd like to play myself, I have fun ideas for each one it's hard to choose.

kingmaster1

Username: kingmaster1

Your characters name.: Marcus Lerron/ Alderion

Title: Demon of lust

Personality: Marcus is an impatient man, his lustful desires spill over to his human form and dictates his actions. The idea of monogamy has always confused him, but he also thinks it makes his job much funner. Marcus is always going to steamy shows and strip clubs, but appreciates comedy to an immense degree. Though short tempered he can switch emotions in the blink of an eye.

Bio: Alderion has existed for centuries taking the form of every major or minor affair since the beginning of history, his work consumes his sanity it is all he can understand. As time went on Alderion was forced to modernize with everyone else, he  will always  advise people to sleep around or cheat on their significant other. He crafted and manipulated every relationship the 7 had ever been in and pulled out every trick to give them their significant partner. no depravities can quench his thirst for sex, lust can make whole cities fall and Alderion ensures that and more.

On's+Off's: being the demon of lust Marcus is up for anything (but I draw the line at scat, waterplay, and exaggerated violence)

Your true form: Marcus can change any part of his body into a creature

Caela

This sounds so very fun! Would love to make a bride for the Demon of Pride. Curvy, I'll make up a CS for your approval  but once I have that I'd like to ask Sanai for his input too since he already claimed the Demon in question. :)

CurvyKitten

Sounds good on both accounts Caela can't wait to see what you come up with. I'll hold the spot for you hun.

Kingmaster he looks good, only problem I may see is the part where he said  " He crafted and manipulated every relationship the 7 had ever been in and pulled out every trick to give them their significant partner." It may be seen as godmodding, but if the other players of the male demons agree to it I'd be ok with it. Beyond that I like him!

Caela

Here's the CS I came up with, Curvy I pm'd it to you but wanted to post it and get Sanai's thoughts as well! Hope you both like it. :D

Name: Lilith Jordan

Title: Mate to the Demon of Pride

Personality: Lilith is intelligent, talented and confident. She has faith in her own ability to overcome any obstacle put in her path as well as a kind and loving heart and a desire to help people in need.

Bio:  Lilith has no idea of the deal her father made for his success. To her he's just her Daddy and the one person who has loved her all of her life. She's an only child because her mother died in childbirth do to a heart condition that had never been diagnosed and treated. The stress of labor had been too much and her heart had simply given out a few moments after Lilith's birth.

All her life her father encouraged her to march to her own drummer and have faith in herself and her own desires. When she wanted to take dance classes he never missed a recital, when she took up playing the guitar (something she still does in her spare time or when she needs to think) he paid for lessons. He was always supportive, always cheering her on until it was impossible for her to not believe in herself, though he also instilled in her a need to work for what she wanted.

With her intelligence and her desire to help people, pre-med was a natural fit for her and her goal is to become a cardiologist with an emphasis on women's cardiac care.

On's+Off's: Lilith doesn't have a lot of time for men but when she does date she enjoys being treated like a lady, taken out to nice meals, picnics, concerts, theatre, etc. so she tends to date older men. Sexually she enjoys taking her time, getting to know what her partner likes and is still experimenting with her own likes. She's willing to try most things at least once but will draw the line firmly at scat/watersports/bestiality/or deliberate bloodletting (a few scratches in the heat of the moment are o.k., slicing her up isn't!).

Your true form: Lilith has a delicate tattoo around her left ankle, the name Kassandra, and the date of her birth. Her mother's name and the date of death, in a flowing script that most people pass off as some sort of odd design unless they actually get close enough to realize what they're reading. She also has her ears pierced just once and a belly button ring.

Kaisude

Username: Kaisude
Your characters name: Deryn Qualter / Thoroxus
Title: Demon of Wrath
Personality: Despite being the Demon of Wrath Deryn is not all hell fire and brimstone. He actually has a calm demeanor and likes to keep it that. That's not saying he can't be wrathful. He's a bit of a loose canon. Stuff like the lack of common sense, or lack of confidence are what make him angry that and other things. He's not repetitive so repeating himself isn't good for your sake. He's quite vengeful as well, do something to him and expect it to be brought back in ten fold. He has a bit of a silver tongue, and uses it to get what he wants. He'd rather watch someone act out of wrath rather than himself sometimes.
Bio: Thoroxus like his fellow demons has been around longer than history can remember. In every parent that decides to punish their child, in every soul that sought out revenge against someone who had done them wrong. He was the voice that told you to go instead of no when there was evil to be done. He thrived off the impure and the lost comforting them with deceit, and flourishing the hate that lit in their heart. From the higher ups to the lowest of the low, Thoroxus enjoyed the time he spent twisting and turning the human mind and soul. Also laughing at those filled with regret.
On's+Off's: Scat extreme bondage not for me. Maybe some bondage handcuffs, blindfolds, some minor blood (from a bite). Foreplay, Giving&Receiving oral, roughness, Dirty talk, Dominate(Me being the dominant one)
Your true form:

Sanai

Lillith looks great :p.
As to the demons, I imagine each one would have had a role in forming the pact, but most particularly the demons of pride, lust and gluttony- Playing on the groups arrogance at thinking they can do this deal without paying the price, and their lust/greed for wealth and power. Each demon would also have probably manipulated its chosen emotion in its one of the 7 men- I.E. the guy who made a deal with wrath probably wanted revenge on someone as part of his motivation, and so on so forth.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Caela

Glad you like her Sanai. Still not sure how exactly she's going to react to her arranged marriage lol. She's a Daddy's girl and while she may not want it, it's likely she'll go along to protect her father... at least for awhile. She will likely rebel eventually.

CurvyKitten

Welcome to the game Kaisude! your sheet looks really good.

Hmm now what bride to play...kicks her muse into gear.

Kaisude

CurvyKitten

~laughs~ Oh I believe I may play wrath. Something told my muse it may be a fun idea.

Starts to work up a profile.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: rachelongaku on December 20, 2011, 12:08:10 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Username: Rachelongaku
Your characters name.: Hitomi Satou
Title: Bride of Envy
Personality: Hitomi is a sweet and gentle girl. She cares a lot for others, more than she even cares for herself. While she is a fun person to be around, she takes her music very seriously. Fun comes after her music.
Bio: Hitomi was lucky to grow up in the family that she did. Her father was rich. He was a huge superstar years ago with over five number one hits, that were still occasionally played on the radio. The money was used to pay for Hitomi's own music lessons. When she was five, she played piano for the first time and it was discovered that she had a huge natural talent for the instrument. From that moment on, her music came first. Not only in her own eyes, but in her parent's eyes as well. Hitomi spent most of her life traveling to take lessons with the best pianists in the world or participating in competitions. It wasn't until she was eighteen that she settled down in one place again. That place was New York City where she became a professional pianist and one of the best paid musicians in the city.
On's+Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127144.msg5609480#msg5609480
Your true form:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Tattoo on the back of her right shoulder

Approved bride of Envy.

CurvyKitten

Username: Curvykitten
Your characters name.: Blair Megaira Thompson
Title: Bride of wrath
Personality: Strong, confident, stubborn and the kind of woman who knows what she wants. She is never one to back down from a challenge. And believes the only thing that can hold back a person back from what they really need or want is themselves. Even though she may seem harder then most woman, she still has an open mind and an open heart. Blair can't stand stupid people, and people that hurt someone she cares about or someone just because they are weaker then them. And she can be a force to be reckoned with when she wants to be. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Bio: Blair was always an adventurous spirit, a child that never backed down from exploring what the world had to offer. Always learning and trying new things. She even played sports that the older boys said a girl could never play. Not because it was her dream to do so but because they said she couldn't. Her father was proud of his little girl, even if he had wanted a boy as his first born she was, her younger brother coming years later. And in truth her father couldn't have asked for a better first born. She wasn't one to complain, or say she couldn't. She always tried even if in the end something just stopped her...she always tried.

He put her through the best schools and let her try anything she wanted. Blair took a liking to things like, dance, fencing, and Tai Chi. That was till the day of her accident. A horrible car accident that left her partly paralyzed. The doctors said she would be lucky to walk again. Blair said she'd not only walk again, she'd better then she was before. Her father destroyed the life of the drunk that hit her. She knew, but she also knew part of her wanted the same thing. And in truth Blair had more important things to do, and the main thing was proving those doctors wrong.

Months past and she not only walked again, she did so in a fraction of the time anyone thought possible. Blair walked out of that hospital and straight into the world and into collage. She was done being cooped up, done letting others say she couldn't. No she was a woman that had a force of sheer will that would never give up when it really counted. And through her studies and proving herself through skill. Her father saw her standing toe to toe with he best and not blinking. He made her not only the youngest, but also the first female CEO of his company. It didn't take long for her to our the respect she now holds, and the reputation of being ruthless in negotiations. 

She is still adventurous and still open to new things, she just has the backing to do what she wants now. And Blair very much embraces the life she now has.
On's+Off's:Players on's and off's https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=3408  /  http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Curvykitten
Your true form:

Zaer Darkwail

Hi, I am interested to joint this RP :).

Pic (bordering NSFW)
Username: Zaer Darkwail
Your characters name: Chris Loudre/Khalios
Title: Demon of Envy
Biography/Personality: Chris Loudre a.c.a Khalios among his peers likes to show off his good looks and excellence in at anything he does as mortal. May it be sport, movie making, mathematics. But to avoid suspicions he picks three or four excellencies per his alias while to rest he acts to be merely adept with occasional show of excellence in the field. He does this so he can inspire envy among mortals for being so outright perfect, leaving none the wiser that no mortal can compete against him as a demon he is ruthless perfectionist.

One his most loved schemes as demon is to hear right prayers and offerings and give exactly what the person asks from him but he makes it so potent that they start hate their own perfection and regret it in the end. After all there is price for everything and the bitter tears of perfect violinist who feels their own souls torn each time they play violin such a way to awe the world but in end make suicide because of their perfect artist life. Yet still make people envy the person as he had wasted potential years of perfection!

Khalios had been one prime demons to inspire the seven men write their pacts, as he had used his affinity to envy make all seven men desire more what they had and feel envy to those who were better off than them. Making other demons work that much more easier to do. He had no specific man's daughter listed as his prime choice, to wait to see which one is most perfect for him and so he was demon who made first choice from maidens before the rest made their selection. As a lover he is simply perfect or near so, his usual courting involves perfect courting, followed romantics and dinner and doing all things what expected and present all desired features to the woman.

Then slam in with bit jealousy or envy as he goes pick one his past lovers and as if not aware of his new spouse presence he shows a much greater affection and love making with the second woman. Trying spark jealousy to the woman and try guide her jealousy to fight over him either improving or going farther than they originally intended in relationship. Bring out untapped potential in them with power of envy.
Occupation: As Chris he works well rounded celebrity who started firstly as skilled martial artist who then went to movie which became big hit and followed up career as a super model. He practices all three careers in perfect balance and always advertising good products which sell and work well and also have done soft porn drama comedies to spark enormous girl fan base as he is single. He has taken habit to take single fan every week to date with him, to enflare the storm of envy among his fans which he feeds upon with delight.
On's+Off's: Check my signature.
Your true form: It's exactly close to his mortal form but it's simply more supernatural beautiful/handsome with red glowing eyes and with tail and pair of wings. In simply put; his sub title is known as king of incubi.

Faustus

Username  : Faustus
Your characters name : Hallie Emmelyne Richter
Title : Bride of Greed

Personality :
Hallie, having been raised to know little better, is a very attached and doting, loving daughter – You could say, at heart, she’s still “Daddy’s Little Princess” and wishes to keep it that way : If only behind closed doors, because she would be mortified if others knew, thank you. She has a weak spot for people, and it leads to her being very easy to take advantage of if you know the right buttons to push on her. If. This seems to only be a problem outside of work, however curious that may be. She may strike an individual as the type that would be seen as a wallflower at engagements, or the kind that “never lets loose and has fun”. She does! ..it’s just her fun seems to differ from other women her age. (And, honestly, who doesn’t love researching about the latest advancements in the scientific community? Oh, wait – That isn’t normal..?)

At work, she’s a nose-to-the-grind sort of girl, wanting nothing more than to advance her family’s name through the scientific community. They have already come so far, and she isn’t about to let it fall and flounder—Not so long as she can help it. This does mean that she has come across as more of a “ball-buster” type at work. How curious she can’t carry this over into her everyday life..

Bio :
Hallie was born into a rather wealthy family, though she had no clue that so much of their fame and fortune came from an illicit pact with a devil. The curious irony of the entire situation is that her Father would insist that she attend Catholic Mass every Sunday, and thus raised her to be a semi-religious girl – She will later realize how funny the entire situation is and question whether her Father was doing this to protect her, or  whether it was a large charade to mock the circumstance.

As a child, she did many things that was expected of rich little girls : She received top marks in all of her classes and won many awards for her horseback riding (something she devoted herself to with an almost obsession until she was old enough to begin *real* work). Then off to college she was sent to study into science more (with a huge leaning towards scientific research that would embitter her Father’s corporation). Again, she was a good girl during these years, sticking to her books and not getting out, drinking, and regretting one night stands throughout her years here. She insisted when she left she would still have some level of virtue left.

The girl was right, and at twenty-four she had already finished, graduating top of her class and immediately going to work in her Father’s corporation as one of his lead researchers. She feels she’s lived a wonderfully, happy life and doesn’t foresee it ending anytime soon – Ah, if only she knew.

On’s and Off’s : As her player, my only real problems are things that go in the toilet..stay there. You may see more details in my signature. Hallie’s will pretty much synch up with my own. She, herself, is a little inexperienced in the sexual category and thus isn’t 100% sure what she likes.
Your True Form : She is as you see, except she has glasses. Darn it all if I couldn’t find an image I liked with glasses.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Kaisude

Quote from: CurvyKitten on December 21, 2011, 03:27:50 AM
~laughs~ Oh I believe I may play wrath. Something told my muse it may be a fun idea.

Starts to work up a profile.

LOL I like that. She's seems like she would be perfect for him. Though it seems her Wrath can be more righteous than anything. Still no problems here.

Chasseybaby

Username: ChasseyBaby
Your characters name.: Madison (Maddy) Partez
Title: bride of Gluttony

Personality:  Maddy is a timid and fun loving type of girl. She is very friendly but not very sociable around others. She is very creative and smart; one of her passions is writing music and playing guitar to her father. She is very lonely but keeps everything bottled up and paints on a fake smile for her father who has done everything for her. People find her very cryptic and mysterious. No one can getting pass her Secretiveness to really get to know who she really is.  She not very confident in herself but is trusting, hopeful, upbeat with her life.

Bio: Maddy was the first born into a semi wealth family of seven. Her father, a famous architect, made his millions with just one design. Sadly, her unappeasable mother and selfish sisters squandered his fortune down to nothing making her father work even harder for them to keep their luxurious life. Never spending much time with her father; she looks up to him as a role model and works hard to help whenever she can.

Ever since Maddy was little her father had always told she was special apart from her sisters, who were more pretty, popular and outgoing then her. Ignored by her mother and shunned by her sisters most of the time she keeps to herself and her music; finding it an escape from her life of imprisonment by her father, who never told her why. Obediently, she never goes outside their penthouse apartment in New York, she keeps busy in her art studio with online classes and writes about her ambitions to experience life and dreams of freedom from her family.

When she entered here online college Maddy found that she could post videos of her songs to sell to record companies. Without her parents knowledge she hostess a segment called Maddy’s Musicbox. In the first year she grew to being the top music spot on the web. Thousands of fan emails poured in and even job offers from top singers, she declined knowing her father would never let her go. But she had plans to leave, she just had to wait for the right moment. If only she knew he was trying to hide her away from the demon who would collect her.

Occupation: Music student and aspiring songwriter, with an online video spot to pursue her music career
On's+Off's: In my signature  :-)

Your true form:

Haloriel

I have interest in perhaps the Demon of Greed, if I may attempt a CS.  ;)

Kokaine

Ooh. Is the bride of Lust still open?!

Bio incoming once i get home. ^^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

lore

I am going to try throwing together an app for the Bride of Greed :)

Haloriel

Faustus has applied for the Bride of Greed already.  Though I think Gluttony and Sloth are still open? ~shrug~  It's hard to tell when there's tons of interest.  O:)

lore

Whoops fast moving indeed XD

With good reason too

Sloth it is, if I make it in time.