Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay OOC and Interest thread.

Started by Meeka, November 05, 2011, 11:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vietatoSconosciuto

Ive played fallout 1,2,3 and NV to many times to count but this is something i would love to be part of

Meeka

Sure, we're always looking to welcome more players Vietato. When you get the chance feel free to go ahead and create your character writeup. I'm hoping to create the first in-character story post either today, or early tomorrow. I think most people who are interested have seen the thread at this point, so I'd like to go ahead and get started.

Sanai

Ooooh, looks interesting. Ill make a character soon if you dont mind.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Meeka

Sure, feel free. I'm going to run some errands today and get the roleplay started when I get home.

Meeka

Hmm... Thread is pretty quiet today? Is everyone ready to go?

Capone

I believe so. I realized too late that a character passing out in a post-apocalyptic setting is invitation to loot his stuff and leave him for dead, but I'll be hoping for some kindness from strangers.

yobo

kingmaster1

ooh I hope I'm not too late to join, I am really interested in this. I can make a character soon if you will still allow me to join  :-)

kingmaster1

Quote from: kingmaster1 on November 14, 2011, 10:07:48 PM
ooh I hope I'm not too late to join, I am really interested in this. I can make a character soon if you will still allow me to join  :-)

Also I am also fairly new to this, so I was hoping someone could maybe PM me (if you can) and maybe fill me in on what I should do with a character bio  :D

Capone

I don't think we're doing character bios for this one. Go ahead and write in a post if you'd like.

kingmaster1

sorry if i sound kinda slow, but should I write it here or on the actual post?

kingmaster1

okay, hopefully mine is good. If you need me to change it I will though.  :-)

vietatoSconosciuto

sorry i didn't join in i had to away for a few days without my laptop  :-(

FrostShifter

Hope you don't mind, I just jumped right on in there. :D

Capone

Ah, sorry folks. I'd have responded earlier, but I didn't have this thread bookmarked it seemed. I'll get to working on a response soon.

yobo

Good to see this moving again, so I made a post as well.

kingmaster1

I really do love this  :-) and hope we keep it going  :-)

Capone

I wanted to wait for Meeka before posting again, but I might put something up tomorrow.

kingmaster1

yeah I hope she comes back, she did start it  :P so I would def, want her to be a part of the RP she started (also I got approved! this is awesome  XD )

yobo

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

I hope a little violence is okay, If not I will delete it and redo it  :-)

vietatoSconosciuto

sorry guys about how bad my posts are, kind of new to this but i love your post kingmaster and congrats on being approved.

kingmaster1