Not Your Normal Harem Show 2.0 - Started - Chauffeur & Maids needed + more!

Started by Top Cat, May 03, 2015, 05:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

I'm not really a fan of any hentai where the female characters stop being characters and become whimpering sexual holes to be abused halfway through... =>_>= Sadly, there are way too many of those, and not enough hentai comedies (although there ARE a few good ones).
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

AndyZ

Ebichu was nothing less than fantastic, even though it's more comedy than hentai.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

wander

Quote from: Top Cat on May 11, 2015, 06:20:11 PM
I'm not really a fan of any hentai where the female characters stop being characters and become whimpering sexual holes to be abused halfway through... =>_>= Sadly, there are way too many of those, and not enough hentai comedies (although there ARE a few good ones).

Looks like someone saw episode 1 of Makai Kishi Ingrid...  ::)

Top Cat

A short list:

Iyashite Agerun Saiyuki
Space Ship Agga Ruter (done by the same animation team that did Tenchi Muyo!)
Dragon Pink
Sex Demon Queen
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

wander

Fun fact; Sex Demon Queen was done by the same people who did Excel Saga and fans of both may see similarities between characters of both series. I've only ever watched it once, about 10 years ago, so I couldn't list them now.

Interesting side-fact #2; Koshi Rikdo, the mangaka for Excel Saga worked the H-doujin circuit and the Excel Saga characters all stem from his early H-doujins, much like Kohta Hirano's H-doujin characters being reused in Hellsing. Kohta Hirano was best friends with Inazuma, another H-doujin artist who worked in a circle with Koshi Rikdo and eventually become his assistant on the Excel Saga manga. You may recognise the name Kohta Hirano, Inazuma used the name of his friend to name the character of another chubby military otaku character that appeared in their famous manga, Highschool of the Dead.

And so wander did win the internet for the day. ;)

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Kiric Rand

Aishia!!!!!!!!

Sorry, Outlaw Star is one of my favorite animes
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Top Cat

We've lost a few players, but there's still more than enough to keep this going. Let's get some new blood in here!
O/O / Story Seeds

Amalia

You ask for new blood, and I arrive.

You lot still looking for more people?

Lynnette

Quote from: Amalia on May 17, 2015, 08:03:33 AM
You ask for new blood, and I arrive.

You lot still looking for more people?

The more the merrier! Are there any particular roles you'd deem yourself interested in?
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

TheBlackThrone

I was reading over this and I was curious as to where the game currently stands with the male to female ratio. I could play either, but I'm interested in the driver role.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Lynnette

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on May 17, 2015, 09:24:59 AM
I was reading over this and I was curious as to where the game currently stands with the male to female ratio. I could play either, but I'm interested in the driver role.

I think that it should be roughly balanced at this point, though a small overflow is always an advantage since women seem to be more keen on homosexual activities than men are, so there's that. The driver role is open if you're interested!
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on May 17, 2015, 09:30:35 AM
I think that it should be roughly balanced at this point, though a small overflow is always an advantage since women seem to be more keen on homosexual activities than men are, so there's that. The driver role is open if you're interested!

Hm...I don't mind causing an overflow. It seems the logical thing to do.  :-)

I'll apply for driver. I'll be making her an adrenaline junkie.  >:)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Amalia

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on May 17, 2015, 09:09:29 AM
The more the merrier! Are there any particular roles you'd deem yourself interested in?

Well, I was considering the Cousin, but that seems to have been taken... so I'm not sure right now. I don't see the character I had in mind as very submissive, so Housekeeper would be out... mmh, maybe a personal trainer or possibly someone that's sent to teach Tim/The Heir about martial arts/self defence, since that seems kinda important of a skillset to have if he's a rich kid.

Female character, by the way.

AndyZ

Quote from: Amalia on May 17, 2015, 10:27:33 AM
Well, I was considering the Cousin, but that seems to have been taken... so I'm not sure right now. I don't see the character I had in mind as very submissive, so Housekeeper would be out... mmh, maybe a personal trainer or possibly someone that's sent to teach Tim/The Heir about martial arts/self defence, since that seems kinda important of a skillset to have if he's a rich kid.

Female character, by the way.

I don't think the Housekeeper actually has to be submissive.  It'd probably actually help to have someone in charge of the maids who can keep them in line.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

SargentToughie

Quote from: AndyZ on May 17, 2015, 10:53:47 AM
I don't think the Housekeeper actually has to be submissive.  It'd probably actually help to have someone in charge of the maids who can keep them in line.

^ pretty much this.

Though it's worth noting that it will probably fall upon my character, the guard of the estate, to teach Tim (and anybody else interested for that matter) how to defend themselves.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Mellific

Quote from: AndyZ on May 17, 2015, 10:53:47 AM

I agree that I don't think the housekeeper has to be submissive, but I don't think that the housekeeper would necessarily be above the maids. The Butler is definitely the overseer of the maids, so I'm not really sure where that would place the housekeeper, rank-wise.

Though a trainer might be a good idea, in terms of a physical fitness instructor. Also, I remember there being some discussion earlier about a lifeguard position, too.

O/O | A/A | MM

AndyZ

Quote from: Top Cat on May 03, 2015, 05:12:52 PM
Housekeeper (F) - The person in charge of the Maids, this person's job is to keep track of what cleaning work needs to be done. Limit 1.

Mellific

Ah, I stand corrected. I had looked something up online earlier about the difference between a maid and a housekeeper, and that article said that the housekeeper might not be above the ranks of a maid.

But nevermind! I'm totally wrong! Sorry. xD

O/O | A/A | MM

AndyZ

Amalia

Well, Personal/Self Defence Trainer seems to fit more what I had in mind, considering the Cousin and Guard positions have been covered.

Top Cat

There's room for one more Guard, still, if that's what you want to play - having one Guard would keep that Guard very overworked! ;)
O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

A few of our Maids have either dropped out or been inactive - surely you can find a way to fit yourself into the workload in such a busy house!
O/O / Story Seeds

LeSane

I have been contemplating on rejoining for a while now but I do not have a laptop at the moment. It's going to be mailed to me since I'm all the way in Texas for my corpsman classes. Though that will be in the next couple of days hopefully. I already have a character in the works with pictures and other things so that's really it at the moment.

I was thinking of doing the role I did before but using a different character someone around like Timmy the age so he's a warlock so it make more sense. he would have three companions with him that could work as maids since as a Warlock.

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds