Superheroes vs Villains: Recruitment OPEN (Seeking M/F | Non-Con)

Started by Darwishi, November 01, 2020, 01:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manaan

You don't have to post super fast. Come join the darkside, I think Darwishi has cookies.

Darwishi

Quote from: Kathyan on July 27, 2021, 05:13:18 PM
How plot driven, or how sandboxy, is the game?
How fast/slow is the pace of the game?
Does everyone participate in every plot scenes or is people split into teams?
Can I submit a transsexual character?

1. Very sandboxy, though we try to have some plots here and there.

2. We *try* for at least 2 posts per week per player. This is not written in stone.

3. Not everyone is involved in every plot... but we also don't exactly have teams, strictly speaking.

4. You can submit a trans character.

Darwishi

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on July 27, 2021, 10:41:38 PM
Gah why do I always find interesting stuff when I am already full up. Just wanted to give you a thumbs up for the idea.

Come check it out, if you'd like.

Quote from: Manaan on July 27, 2021, 10:43:46 PM
You don't have to post super fast. Come join the darkside, I think Darwishi has cookies.

Maybe not cookies... I do have superheroines in spades... and a few villains. ;)

Sara Nilsson

whats the balance so far?

*tries to not open up office to make a char*

Darwishi

We have enough NPCs that technically the balance doesn't shift much. In terms of PCs, though, we probably could stand to have more villains and/or superheroines.

Also, I know it's in the title but fantasy non-con (no "real" reactions, forced pleasure/orgasms, etc.) is a thing that happens... a lot. Just want everyone to be aware.

Sara Nilsson

I know myself how often people do NOT read titles *chuckles*

Ill snoop around and see :)

Captain Whitebread

Absolutely yes you can play a trans character.

We do not restrict sexuality or gender expression. Feel free to create whatever character you feel most comfortable playing.
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: Kathyan on July 27, 2021, 05:13:18 PM
How plot driven, or how sandboxy, is the game?
How fast/slow is the pace of the game?
Does everyone participate in every plot scenes or is people split into teams?
Can I submit a transsexual character?

I realized I didn’t answer your other questions.

As Darwishi indicated, we are about 50% plot, 50% sandbox. We arrange major events that are intended to include as many people as possible. Equally we run solo or small group adventures.

Most of the storylines are small with 2-4 characters involved. SPEAR is the main team, providing training, mentoring and support as well as responding themselves. Then there are the Valkyries, an all female university team and the Graveyard Shift, three brothers who found out their abilities could be used to make a difference. There is no prohibition on forming your own team.

Yes you can create a trans character.

We aren’t slow. We aren’t fast.  We’re sorta half-fast. There is no specific post requirement but some things move faster than others especially if we have a lot of players online at the same time, reacting to events.
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Darwishi

Something else I should mention, is that we operate on something we call "fluid time".  Basically, things do not happen in a strict order and if you want your character in two scenes at once, this is completely possible so long as it's at different times of day or just on different days.  Typically you may see someone getting "introduced" to SPEAR, say, and then also out on patrol with their new partner.  You'll likely see more of a "tame" scene and an action scene together, since you know that a tame scene isn't exactly going to affect your character enough to change anything about a future action scene.

This helps with if one scene is stalling a bit due to someone not posting (RL always comes before RP), then your character isn't necessarily stuck at that point.  You can jump in on or start another scene with someone else.