A Small Cuckquean game

Started by MasterEric6, May 28, 2019, 12:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterEric6

This is a request for a Cuckquean RP

For those who don't know...https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuckquean

I've been wanting to play this fetish for quite a while and been unable to find any partners for it. So I am greatly craving it.

-I will be playing the male role and therefore looking for two female roles.
       -The first character would be the cuckquean. She would be MC's wife/fiance/girlfriend.
       -The second role would be the cuckcake. She could be almost anyone. This slot has the potential to play multiple characters (more cuckcakes) over time.
       -Bonus points if the cuckcake is someone who they know and would add to the sense of humiliation for the cuckquean.
       -Examples of a good cuckcake would be the maid, secretory, her sister, friend, daughter, neighbor.

I want to take it further then these types of roles can happen in real life situations and I desire all three characters to stay involved in the story at all time.

I am open to discussing the details of the story.

Don't be shy.

If you are interested reply below so all can see please.

All details and fetishes can be discussed.

Some more inspiration.

MasterEric6

MasterEric6

Malia Magnus Wolfe

Ollumhammersong

I might be interested in playing a woman eager to help spice up a couple's love life for a weekend.
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

MasterEric6

Hello Malia and hello Ollum,
  I would love to have you both. Do you have any questions/requests/ect before you commit. If not I will get onto starting a OOC.

Ollumhammersong

Sure. I imagine a central theme to this would be some humiliation play with the wife/girlfriend? Not just her watching it happen but participating in some way, like fluffing his cock before he fucks another woman, having her clean them both up, etc.

Also how long of a scene or game were you planning here? Just a night or weekend in their house or a longer game, with public play/scenes?

I also ask Malia to see if she is comfortable with any of this obviously.
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Malia Magnus Wolfe

Oh yes, I'd be fine with anything.

If you want, there can even be some verbal abuse or backstory. Maybe MC actually cheated once before, and this is her punishment... bu then soon realises hwo much she likes it.

Ollumhammersong

I'm cool with some abuse/humiliation play. Perhaps it's the wife herself who has to find and talk to the prespective cuckcake.

Ollumhammersong

I think your good to make your OOC my friend

MasterEric6

The OOC is up.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=308975.0

So I will answer questions about setting up the RP there.

MasterEric6

I am looking to try and get this RP up again and hoping for some success.

Skydancer

Hi there.
I am interested.

I am working on a back story in my head at the moment. I would be interested in the cuckquean. But my hope is that it could get more intense as he discovers she will put up with this - what else will she put up with.

MasterEric6

Hello Skydancer

Thank you for you interest in my RP. So you envision that the idea of having of having a Cuckcake enter the relationship is the male characters? I agree that it should MC and the Cuckcake should be looking to push the Cuckuean's boundaries.

MasterEric6

Been a while and I'm looking for this one again.

Madam Striga

Hey, if you're opening this up again I'd be interested in taking up the cuckquean role.

I haven't tried a small group before and this sounds like fun.

Unfortunately it's late here so my small brain cannot contribute much more beyond that for now.

MasterEric6

Glad to see some interest. I'm quite excited for it as well.

Any idea who you would want YC to be background wise?

Now we need to see if anyone is interested in playing a cuckcake.

Skydancer

I'm still here and happy to be a cuckcake

or however it plays out

MasterEric6

That's great skydancer.

Striga are you still interested in the cuckquean role?

MasterEric6

AmyMartin

Hi, I've always wanted to play a cuckqueen role. I think I would prefer to play the queen, but I would also be open for playing the cake or the cake figure who represents multiple girls. I think the one thing that I would like the fantasy to not be about is that the queen deserves her husband's infidelity because she's older or her pussy is loose or whatever trope exists in some of these fantasies. I would prefer if the husband had not been faithful, and that is a choice that he has made. Maybe she discovers his infidelity and she actually gets a little thrill from the idea that her husband is a stud, or that she feels some level of shame and humiliation about it, but those feelings produce an erotic response in her. I hope the way that I have framed it up is interesting to you. I've bookmarked this thread, although if we want to brainstorm on discord that would also be great.

MasterEric6

I do like your take on it Amy. I would love to discuss it with you when I get the chance. Skydancer is interested in playing either of the roles. So I think we might have our roles all filled out and I'm marking this as under discussion.

AmyMartin

Sounds great. Would having a brainstorming discord server be a good next step? It seems like it might be a better method for brainstorming and setup then E messages or through this thread.

MasterEric6

Yeah that sounds like a great idea. I'll get that set up when I have time.

MasterEric6

Opening this up again. I have one partner to play either of the female roles and looking for someone to join and play their choice of either Cuckquean or Cuckcake.

Foxy DeVille

Hmmm... being a cuckcake floats my interest.

MasterEric6

Hello Foxy, what sort of Cake where you envisioning?

Foxy DeVille

Maybe someone younger than the couple, someone manipulated into her role so she has to deal with both the guilt and that it feels so good.

Neo In Matrix

Is the game still open or chance of parallel? Would have loved to play the cuckquean. :)

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

MasterEric6

MasterEric6

I'm looking to get this RP going again.