Ghost In The Shell [Interest Check]

Started by 1SAZ, March 25, 2011, 10:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1SAZ

So, I'm going to keep this pretty simple since I'm not very good at long drawn out spiels of game concepts. I'd like to check to see the level of interest in a Ghost In The Shell game run on E. I would like to avoid using the actual cast though it would be nice to keep the same environment and theme of the movies and series. The players would take on the roles of Section 9 members in an alternate version of the GitS world where the main cast never existed. I already have some ideas for cases, but I'd also like to see what the players would come up with for ideas as well to give the group more variety.

Before people start offering characters, I'd just like to see the level of interest in the concept and a vote whether or not it should be Freeform or run using Shadowrun (Shadowrun is simply the best fit for GitS in my opinion). If the latter, I'm not really one to ST a game, so someone would have to volunteer if we head that way.

So, simply put, is there interest? (If enough players are interested, regardless of freeform or Shadowrun, I'll put up a character sheet)