what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lira

you are most welcome Beguiles Mistress *curtsies*

my own on the other hand is much more in keeping with a stereotypical redneck's wardrobe  :P ;D

Azrael Annavianna

nothing wrong with a redneck woman, they know how to have the fun fun (wink)
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

mongoose

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on August 30, 2010, 12:08:58 PM
I have to dress this way for my job since I need to interact with clients on the management level on up.  Professional attire is required.  I would love to have the ability to wear clothes that are more comfortable at work.  This is why you'll see me very, very, very relaxed in the evenings and on weekends.  I love wearing men's dress shirts that are way too big and have the sleeves rolled up.  The reading glasses are a must for the laptop and there's usually a pencil or pen stuck in my hair which is pulled up on top of my head.

Oh, I'm required to wear professional attire also but I maintain the lowest possible standard necessary to do that *laughs*  All the other men walk around with ties and button up dress shirts but a few of us are holdouts for the more comfortable pullovers.  I do wear the dress slacks and shoes regularly.  On the weekends and evenings its tee-shirts and either sweats or shorts depending on the weather.

Seara

t-shirt and capri lounge pants, still haven't made it out of my pjs yet

Autumn52

Well I went to work wearing a pair of tan slacks with a brown belt and a tucked in dark brown button front silk shirt. I had on a pair of sandals with a small heel an open toed. Underneath I had on a beige bra with a matching pair of boy short panties.

Now that I get to work from home I am wearing a pink tank top and cut off blue jean shorts. no shoe, socks or undies.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lira

old, oversized, well worn remains of a t-shirt

Night Stalker

black boxers, blue denim jeans, black checkered shirt, black/gold socks, glasses.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Lind

Black jeans, white tank top and pac man socks <3
"It's not what you are, it's what you want to be."

My on and off's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=16973

Lucius Cornelius

Blue boxers

yep im alone in home

Autumn52

I am wearing a big purple blankie....Haven't gotten dressed yet. I am working from home today...giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Beguile's Mistress

White silk shirt dress with cuffed short sleeves and sleeve band, black buttons and belt, straight slim skirt hemmed to just above the knee and black sling-back heels and reading glasses ~ tired eyes again today.

TheLegionary

* claps hands for Beguile's rich description and wonders whether her eyes are tired because of the dry weather, just as it happens to me from time to time *

I am wearing a tailor made grey suit with a four button waistcoast, black belt, white shirts, my favourite red tie, dark shoes, black socks, white brief.

Beguile's Mistress

Thank you, TL.  Actually the humidity is higher than I'd like it.  The tired eyes are from too much time at the computer at work and writing on the laptop at home along with staying up too late for my own good. :D

Silverfyre

E tends to do that to us, doesn't it?

And black shorts and a black plain t-shirt.

Nico

dark blue Jeans (bootcut), black leather belt, light blue Nike tee, white boxer briefs

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

grayfoxz

Water all around me, nothing else :)

Autumn52

A denim skirt that falls to mid thigh and a light blue blouse that has no sleeves. It has a pretty ruffle that goes down the front and hides the buttons and it also is a little low cut. and my bra I am wearing matches the shirt perfect and my bra has no silk only lace. and it is underwire so it pushes my boobs up alot. giggles

Now for shoes I am wearing a cute little pair of sandals that show off my toe nail polish which I changed last night to blue. giggles. The sandals are the kind that have no back but a small heel. and can easily dangle from my foot when I am sitting.

Well thats me today.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

where are you going to go xandi? i need to meet you !! laughs

im wearing blue jeans and yellow shirt, sneakers and nothing more

Lind

Jeans and socks... one day I shall put something on my top half, until then its topless Tuesday.
"It's not what you are, it's what you want to be."

My on and off's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=16973

Cassiopeia

My favorite turquoise sheet and my big gold and silver wire earrings.  Seriously ... what a layabout I am being!  *smacks self*

Beguile's Mistress

Fuchsia sundress, white belt, jacket and sandals, hair pulled up on top of my head and tied with a white silk scarf, and, of course, the reading glasses :-)

grayfoxz

Quote from: Lind on September 01, 2010, 01:27:16 PM
Jeans and socks... one day I shall put something on my top half, until then its topless Tuesday.

Win!!! :D