Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

When are you going to turn around... I am waiting to watch you fully from front...
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

lenka

adroitgrayman

I am fine, thanks for your thoughts. I wish and hope that all is fine with you too. Miss you.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Autumn52

I am the most badass pumpkin guitar player of all time and don't you forget it.

*Rock On*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Wyrd

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  TRICK OF TREAT!!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ragtime Dandies!

Cyra

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Autumn52

If you promise not to kill me I would like to be friends. *Smiles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Talia

*I have missed you beautiful* Still looking very hot !! :) x
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

lenka

msa24680

lenka

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

Autumn52

TheLegionary

Xandi, Xandi, Xandi... will there be a day when I wake up and do not think about you?

Bubbles

pssht..you think to much..better get some action xD -grins-
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

TheLegionary

Hey Bubbles! You tease too much and is never online when I want some action!

Autumn52

Wraps arms around his neck and hug him good morning. Whispering "Hello handsome how is your day going. Mine just got a lot better since you are here now." *smiles*

TheLegionary

*shivers as Xandi's arms wrap around me * pulls her closer and leans chin against her right ear, whispering... "My day is perfect as I got the best good morning ever in my life, Xandi"

Kendra

TheLegionary

I do not expect to die until tomorrow, so you have at least another chance...

Kendra

*presses against you slowly, resting my forehead against yours* good morning then *I smile before tenderly kissing your mouth*