New to E - Scenarios (M/F)

Started by ItalStallion, February 24, 2009, 11:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItalStallion

Hey all, I am new to E but no stranger to RP. I'm not trying to be cute with rhyming, in fact I don't encourage a rhyming RP unless you're into that thing. Wondering if any females out there would like to try out some of these RP scenarios:

Huge Deposit
A small night stop at the debit machine to deposit a $5000 paycheck turns out to be a very dangerous situation for Lance. Asuka, a young nurse who is innocently waiting in line is held hostage by two masked men in dark clothing. These men ask for Lance's money or else they will rape the girl and videotape it. They begin to peel off pieces of her clothing and expose a piece of her pink lace panties. Lance hopes nothing happens to Asuka as she is begging for mercy, crying for her life. In a desperate attempt to save her life, he throws his white cloak at one of the crooks and knocks out the other with a hard punch. He gets shot in the process. Asuka gives a swift knee to the other one and manages to escape. Outside, rain pours as Asuka is drenched. Lance crawls for his life and collapses near an alleyway as blood drips from his soaked white shirt and into a nearby sewer drainage.

Dream within a Dream
Olivia is desperately seeking a man in her life but never finds the right one. Continuous dates become dull to the point where she gets kicked out for sleeping in restaurants and can never remember where she leaves most of the roses given over years. One afternoon however, a strange package is laid in the front of her doorsteps on her way home from the office. Olivia hastily opens it and encapsulated in it is a letter with the words "Tonight, lives the music which plays a dream". Scared for her life, Olivia grabs a knife, slams the door and waits cynically but begins to listen to a very distant lullaby. Olivia opens the door and a man with short, blonde hair appears. He glows as if he were the Sun and his wings leaving pure trails of marvelous feathers. Olivia encapsulated by the sheer beauty is drawn toward him. He vanishes. Olivia puzzled by the turn of events, thinking she is drunk beyond belief, begins to sleep. She sleeps quickly to the tune of the lullaby. However, in her dream, she once again sees visions that awaken her forbidden reality, a blonde angel... a rift to a passionate dimension

More scenarios to come!
Upcoming possibilities:
Teacher/Student
Anime
Library Bookworms
Farmer in the Dell

Priscilla

Hiya, I'm interested in the first scenario. Just a general query: Would it be freeform with the characters developing as the story progresses, or would you be rather following a set storyline? Take a look at my ons & offs and let me know.