What are you doing right now, as well as surfing E?

Started by Miss Arha, February 02, 2010, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NomadicNovak

Facebook. Paired with elliquiy it's a match made in heaven

ChefofDreams

Playing Skyrim, that game always sucks me back in. Its been out for years and I still like playing it.
Slowly it burns.

AmberStarfire

I've just had my pet rabbit out, and I had some soup and a gingerbread flavoured coffee while she was running around. Now she's away, and right now I don't have any other tabs open.

Mirrah

Dealing with paperwork, now that lunch is over.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Rel Mayer

Drinking some super black coffee, looking at my granola bar and thinking about eating it, watching my feed roll in for my job for the day.

AmberStarfire

Just out the shower, so chilling in a bath towel. I've got jobs open in a couple of tabs and I'm planning to apply for them tomorrow. Feeling somewhat headachey and thinking I should drink some water in case I'm a bit dehydrated. Some sleep wouldn't go amiss either. That's about it.

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

AmberStarfire

Chatting on PM and sharing NSFW gifs. :P Thinking I should get to the post office before it gets too much later.

That's it, really.

Bandit 600

Sitting around listening to music and waiting for class to start. Hour gaps between classes kinda suck.

AmberStarfire

I was just putting on dishes, then carrying down and hanging up laundry. Aside from that putting some ideas together for a distant 7th Sea campaign and chatting.

Thinking of lots of other things that I need to do.

Bandit 600

Quote from: AmberStarfire on March 31, 2016, 12:18:09 PM
I was just putting on dishes, then carrying down and hanging up laundry. Aside from that putting some ideas together for a distant 7th Sea campaign and chatting.

Thinking of lots of other things that I need to do.
Kind of jealous you have a 7th sea game!

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Bandit 600 on March 31, 2016, 12:24:26 PM
Kind of jealous you have a 7th sea game!

I haven't started it yet. I'm just putting ideas together, though I do play in one off-site.

Bandit 600

Quote from: AmberStarfire on March 31, 2016, 12:39:02 PM
I haven't started it yet. I'm just putting ideas together, though I do play in one off-site.
I have only played in games at origins and it was a lot of fun.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Bandit 600 on March 31, 2016, 12:42:10 PM
I have only played in games at origins and it was a lot of fun.

It's a good game and I can definitely see why you enjoyed it. There was a Kickstarter recently and there are new books coming out (which are 2nd edition), so 7th Sea is making a comeback in a large way.

Bandit 600

Quote from: AmberStarfire on March 31, 2016, 01:36:12 PM
It's a good game and I can definitely see why you enjoyed it. There was a Kickstarter recently and there are new books coming out (which are 2nd edition), so 7th Sea is making a comeback in a large way.

I am going to have o find a group of suckers to start a game up or something.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Bandit 600 on March 31, 2016, 02:05:40 PM
I am going to have o find a group of suckers to start a game up or something.

I like the sound of that plan. :D

Bandit 600

Quote from: AmberStarfire on March 31, 2016, 07:32:15 PM
I like the sound of that plan. :D
If you go to table top conventions, there is a group called the Guild of San Marcos that has an ongoing campaign with different episodes that is a lot of fun. My former roommate used to play a few games with them every year.

Rel Mayer

I am currently writing a report for work, and this is how I feel.

-insert sounds of Rel typing and being productive-

In my head: "Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit."

-gives it some elbow grease to make the bullshit shine-

HannibalBarca

“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

whimsy

listening to fall out boys on google play, making up ridiculous new proverbs with my boyfriend, and deciding over whether i should make another drink or not
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

AmberStarfire

I'm watching Orphan Black (season 2 episode 7) and I'm cooking some fresh burgers I just got from the butchers.

gaggedLouise

Watching Dawn of the Planet of the Apes on tv, with big chimps duking it out and taking over California.  :D

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

whimsy

Just waking up! Currently snuggling the dog in bed for another few minutes before I get up to tackle the day
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Rummy Tum Tum

Switching between listening to Post Modern Jukebox songs and The Adventure Zone D&D Podcast. Also considering playing Smite.

Trigon