Seeking a tale of transformation! (M for F)

Started by Paladin101, February 16, 2015, 11:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin101

So, I have had a few plots with a kink that I've had an urge to play around with, but haven't ever found a partner for. It's a bit more out there for me, but for some reason I've just been craving playing around with a story involving transformation. Namely my character transforming from a male, into a futa, or full female. I am going to place below the experimentation section of my normal ideas thread, which has some possible storylines. If you have other ideas along the same theme, I would be happy to hear them. Hoping to find someone that is interested in exploring this type of story.

Want to Experiment With

These are ideas that interest me, but I've never written and want to test the waters in. They are my more "out there" ideas, but still ones I would love to explore.

A Taste of your own Medicine (Transformation/Noncon/forced group sex?/futa?) - MC is a misogynistic prick. Women are cock sleeves good for nothing else and should always be in the bed naked, or in the kitchen preparing food. He has mistreated a large number of women. Problem is, he's a bit of a brainiac along with a huge prick, and has managed to concoct a new date rape drug. It doesn't knock a woman out, instead it increases her libido to a level so high, she NEEDS sex, and can't help it. She will fuck for hours and still beg for more. He made one mistake though. Last night he used his drug on the sister of a witch, and raped the girl until she couldn't stand. Now the witch is out for revenge, with plans to turn him into what he perceives women to be. Step one, make him a woman. Step two? Up to you.

Dark Changes, Pleasurable Torture:  (Futa/non con/transformation/sex heavy): My character is a knight, a warrior devoted to defeating the dark forces invading his kingdom, when the unthinkable happens. One of those dark powers captures him. Be it a witch, a demoness, what have you, some magic wielding power has captured him, and is determined to break his will. How will they do that? Well first they will steal his manhood, transforming him from a man, to a woman(or futa). Then the dark power reveals itself to be a futa, whether naturally or through magic, and decides sex is the best means to break his spirit.

The Transformation Experiment: (Futa/non con/transformation/sex heavy/science experiment): My character is abducted by a woman performing drug trials for a new compound, and she needs men for them. My character has a drug administered to him that transforms him into a woman, or a futa, and he is then held to have a series of tests run on him. These tests will be of sexual nature, and could be anything the female(or futa) scientist may dream up.

Unexpected Changes (Futa/transformation/Magic) Your character and mine have been dating for awhile, everything seems to be going well, we live together, both have good jobs. Then the unexpected happens. We go to a thrift shop, or flea market, or some location with old items, and find a pair of matching rings, one for a man one for a woman. We buy them and put them on. From there, things go weird. My character starts to change into a woman, or futa. Yours can remain normal woman or turn futa as well. Now the question is, what happens to the relationship, and how do I explain these changes?

Maeve

I would be interested in being the witch from #1.

Paladin101

Would love to find another partner for a RP along the general theme of transformation. :D

Paladin101

Added "Taste of your own Medicine"

Would love to get a transformation themed story going!

Paladin101

Bump, would love to get a transformation story going with someone! The above are just ideas, I would be open to other plots and suggestions from a writing partner!