Of everything I'd want, this story tops it all (F for Dom M character)

Started by LamentingQuill, May 18, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

This idea is inspired by an Otome game and loosely influenced by Harry Potter, you don't need to know much about Wizardess Heart, but it would help. Again though, not particularly necessary.

If you want to though, I can get you Klaus Goldstein's route from youtube to watch, including his sequel. Everything you'd possibly need to know if you wanted to do some homework before starting.

This takes places in a fantasy world where magic isn't some hugely kept secret and it's not looked poorly upon by anyone, magic is quite normal in world.

Individuals with the capability to harness and use magic are sent an invitation to attend the Royal Magic Academy to learn and grow as wizards and wizardesses.

My character will be Melody Goldstein, a daughter of a noble family within the continent of Gedonelune that is widely known and well respected not just for their connections to the royal family, but also the many, many useful magical tools and inventions the family has produced.

I was thinking the character I might wish to see opposite her would perhaps be the heir to a potions and pharmaceuticals company? Someone that might calculatingly set their sights of the lovely Goldstein heiress ;)

Please, ask me if you have any questions at all, or like I said, if you want to watch the route being played on youtube about Melody's parents to help you learn everything you'll need.