Demon BoyFriend/Girlfriend From Hell (M4F)(Fantasy/Slice of Life)(LongTerm)

Started by QuinnWright, May 17, 2018, 10:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuinnWright

Basic plot:
For the last hundred years or so, Angels, Demons, elves, dwarfs, and other races have been revealed to be real. Unfortunately, demons are still feared by, well just about everyone. So they tend to stay where life is best for them, back down in hell.

Well in the last few years more demons have been moving up onto earth, what with the new magic that allows them to look less demon and more human. Unfortunately there tails, fangs and eyes tend to show through. Though a good number of the new comers tend to keep there normal looks.

Anyways, you actual had never seen a demon before six months ago when school started. He wasn't in any of your classes, but you saw him everywhere on campus, usually by him. Everyday you saw him, walking to class alone, eating alone, studying alone, etc. No one would go near him, once or twice he tried talking to people, but they would just quickly leave.

Though you still didn't have much of a reason to talk to him, that was till one day he randomly walks up to you. "Hey, I've notice you staring, what you want?

So that is the basic plot and hope to be expanding it with my partner, but I'm open to suggestions, changes, and edits to this plot from others. I'm fine with being the human if you would prefer to a demon girl.

For this RolePlay I would like a slower burn meaning there is more romance, story and character arcs happening, than adult play.

I have a wide variety of kinks and prefer to be the dominate mostly. though I'm willing to play submissive. some of my favorite kinks are light bondage, costumes, and more of a slower pace story telling. I'm a cuddler and do like to have some forms of romance or foreplay in my Role Plays. I do draw the line at: scat, urination, gore/violence/brutality, or getting anything shoved my ass. I'm fine with rough sex, but not with physically abusing or seriously hurting my partner.

If you would like to role play with me please pm me (include the word apples in the message's subject, just so I know who is actually reading this). In your message please include a little bit about yourself (such as: kinks, turn offs, interests, ect...) and story ideas (such as changes, additions,  ect...) to help improve the plot or story.

I hope to hear from you soon. I wish you a fruitful day and peaceful evening

~Quinn