Naruto RP interest check? o3o

Started by Wolfy, May 05, 2010, 04:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Just an interest check to see if anyone would be...well, interested in doing a Naruto Group RP...Could be a small or Large Group, though with a large group I would need help. Lol.

Sessha

I would interested in joining this.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

sinoraa

Wolfy

Well, I'm glad to see someone is interested. :D :P

Orochimaru

Zelric Miras

Zebu

I would definitely be interested.  Would this be run on a system, or freeform?
Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

Wolfy

Freeform.

ANd Lol, Sinny..looks like you're going to have your pick of the guys..xD

Orochimaru

I just wanna be that one orochimaru-like villian. lol

sinoraa

Why do i need to pick? Plenty to go around

Venom09

SET ME UP! lol! i luv naruto stuff major fanatic here!

sinoraa

Venom09

yep! so let me know when you guys are ready ;D though i will be honest i may be in and out cause i'm taking a probably three day trip to utah and finally home... i'm in iowa and going south so ya...

Zelric Miras

Quote from: sinoraa on May 06, 2010, 10:03:22 AM
Why do i need to pick? Plenty to go around
The more the merrier, eh?

sinoraa

sinoraa

Alright to lets start discussing plot. Where would this take place? When?

I assume konoha, and if i may suggest a time, i'd say back in the ninja war. When characters like (Kakashi/pein/Obito), was still kids, with bright hopeful futures ahead of them. Sense the ninja villages were pritty much constantly at war, there would be a lot more room for experimenting... Quite honestly i have little to no interest to play a ninja, in the current era, where everyone bows down to naruto...I like naruto...But the way tsunade freaked out when pein arrived going. "NO NARUTO MOST BE HERE, HIS THE CHOSEN ONE, HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DEFEAT PEIN." Made me crinch.

Wolfy

Well, I figured it would be set during a Ninja War, if not the past one..I was planning to have my own character be the Rinnegan user, so..yeah. o3o

sinoraa

Well then it would have to be the future. Considering the first one is pretty much off limits, and so is pein... Or an alternate universe maybe.

Zaer Darkwail

Alternative universe in future (with no Naruto at all) could work. Cosnider all subplots and all that it would limit GM greatly how he can get players involved without changing something.

Anycase count me interested in also :).

sinoraa

which would also allow people to be uchia, which i think is unavoidable... Im interested in it...

Zelric Miras

An alternate world could also work. Perhaps set it so there was a Ninja War so the setting is similar.

sinoraa

Well i have some ideas for a plot, but first i think we need to come up with chars, because this plot would heavily depend on what kind of team this would be. I for example would like to be Jonin, team leader. And I'll have  character sheet up soon

sinoraa

Name: Anzu Hyuga

Appearance:

Will often wear her headband over her eyes, to practice, and hide her Kekkei Genkai from enemies.

Affliction: Hidden in the Leaves

Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan

Elemental chakra: Wind, water, fire, lightning.

Specialization: Close ranged combat, Chakra control

Bio: Anzu is the second, out of four children of Takahiro Hyuga, the current head of the Hyuga clan. As such, expectations were high on Anzu, and she did not disappoint. At an early age, she proved herself to be, extreme talented in chakra control, something the Hyuga pride themselves in. She was also capable of unlocking the byakugan, at the early age of six, although she had not intended to do so at the time. Most of her success comes from the eternal rivalry between her siblings, as they all try to prove they deserve to be the next clan leader. Tough Anzu have little interest in power, its simply been something shes fought her siblings over for as long as she can remember, and is more of a matter of principled now, then actual power. At the age of twenty, she joined the ranks of the Anbu, much of her time here however, is clasified and thereby goes unknown. However at the age of twenty three, she left for unknown reasons (Will be revealed eventually, if not, meh.) Which made her take up a position of head of team six, to instruct a young team of ninjas.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, my male char would be some similar mix between Naruto and Sansuke; a orphan but one who is not reckless but nor gloomy. Cheerful would be the word.

Background wise my char was a very young child in his clan during Ninja Wars, his clan out of desperation (as they were losing to other ninja clans who hungered on their treasury of lore and knowlegde of varied techniques) made pact with a death god to give them more power. Side effect was cruel blood ritual which killed most of their village but left the top elite standing with new found powers which were something frigthening (and clan was know to be Shinigami Ninja's because of their highly lethal and forbidding dark chakra using abilities which manipulated essence of life itself in grisly fashion).

Anycase ironically thing which was meant quaranteed clan's exchistence actual double doomed it; as it made otherwise hostile clans team up against them! As each clan's leaders saw exchistence of single overpowerful clan threat to ALL clans. So it formed perhaps first recorded alliance of ninja clans which numbered greater than two since wars started. So despite casulties to all clans were heavy the clan was destroyed.......expect ninja from Kohona who was taked on 'cleansing' job found infant in craddle. Barely a month old child.

feeling symphaty for the child the ninja then took child secretly and with aid of present living Kage they performed sealing ritual to seal clan's bloodline power for good in the child. As the power in hands of even in child can ruin child's life (and expose him as last survivor of the clan which was called to termination). Seal is rather solid case so even chance of it breaking are abyssal minimal (and it should happen only in very distant future as part of bigger plot). But even sealed the powers of Shinigami clan seep out in minor aspects.

Which is more basically more sensitivity to sense how chakra flows in itself and in other people, sense amount of life (or lack of it) near himself. A somesort supernatural sense for life and it's flow itself (know example accurately when someone is pregnant when no one else know about it). Also altough orphan and living alone my char would not had been treated as 'outcaste' like Naruto, as his origins are tightly held secret and besides his sharp senses he is not considered otherwise 'creepy'. Also his bloodline in itself provides him excelent physical progress and natural excelent body for chakra use (so learning chakra techniques come natural than to most others). But thanks lack of expert elitist mentors he is not so well educated but got same basic training like everyone else.

Anycase this is my concept.

btw; Nice char concept so far Sinoraa :).

Zelric Miras

Name: Gerun Baid
Appearance:
For simplicity, picture my avatar. He wears a dark green trenchcoat, over a black long sleeved shirt made from an elastic and quick dry materials. Embedded into the shirt's material there are small reinforced black steel beads, to give slight protection from cutting damage. The trenchcoat is made to protect him both from heat and cold, fire resistant and waterproof. The pant is made from the same material as the shirt but sturdier. He wears a vest of the same material as the trenchcoat, smilar to the jounin vests.

5,84 ft in height, 170 pounds without his gear on, medium built, toned body.

Affliction: Hidden in the Leaves
Kekkei Genkai: Does it have to be a canon one or can we come up with one, not irrationally overpowered of course.
Elemental  Chakra: Fire, Earth, Wind, Lightning
Specialization: Assasination ANBU
Bio:(will wait for plot as well)