Cum Dumpster Mikasa! (Smutty Fun, F looking for anyone)

Started by Atlas Daylis, April 24, 2014, 01:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlas Daylis

Cum Dumpster Mikasa is a thing I came up with and I really enjoy. I now have two story choices open

Story A( A Class A Cum Dumpster!): Basically, in the future, some woman are created to do nothing but fuck. Mikasa is one of the best of these whores. This would be a sorta straight smut story, and possibly sci fi if wanted. She also could be done in by multiple characters at one, so keep that option open.

Story B (Futa school Cum Dump!): In a more present day setting, the beautiful Mikasa has transfered to an all girls private boarding school after her parents moved. She finds the school to be filled with many attractive women. But when Mikasa shows up for first period and introduces herself, she is assigned a class task. And that task, is to be the new "Cum Dumpster" Mikasa is a bit surpirsed and thinks that she is the center of a practical joke. But when all the girls start pulling down their pants, and a class full of hard futa cocks start moving towards Mikasa, she finds out that it was not a joke...

This picture inspired me:
http://s28.postimg.org/xjvqiz5os/sexy_mikasa_ackerman_black_bikini_swimsuit_red_s.jpg

Disclaimer: The character in the image is from an anime in which she is canonly 15. She will be played at an older age in the rp as per E's rules.

And if you want, Mikasa the cum dump may have a friend to help her out~. Just ask me, and I'll add a character for the right situation!

Message me if your interesting! :P

Atlas Daylis

Gladiator0161

Just a honest question, not looking to upset you or anything.

Do you know about the character in that picture and what anime she comes from?

Atlas Daylis