Fandom Search - The Elder Scrolls, Fallout & More!

Started by shaeogorath, December 19, 2022, 01:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaeogorath

ABOUT ME
Hey folks of Elliquiy!
I'm Sunny and I'm looking for some fandom RPs to spend my time with over the Christmas break!
I'm 26, female and open to RP any relationship or gender. I'm open to writing smut but not if the whole plot revolves around it or it's forced into the story. I loooove a slow build! I'm happy to play both original and canon characters, and I'm all for canonxoc relationships!
I've included some plot ideas but I am more than happy to hear any suggestions or ideas you have in mind/want to include! All I ask is to please stick to the lore as best as possible, headcanons, AUs and additions to the lore are fine, but I'd like to avoid huge overhauls.

FANDOMS

*- the elder scrolls IV: oblivion
please, I am on my hands and knees begging for an RP set in Cyrodiil. I'm honestly open to absolutely everything, but some ideas I have:​
> Completing the guild questlines, particularly the Dark Brotherhood and the Mages Guild! - For these, I'm thinking we could put our own spin on things, we don't have to follow the story blow-by-blow, create new characters, stories, additional quests, everything​
> LETS EXPLORE THE SHIVERING ISLES!! We can have one of our OCs become the Mad God and let this carry over into Nirn, see what mischief they can get into >:^) Or even create other Daedric Princes' Planes of Oblivion!​
> Exploring the Imperial Council's struggle to crown a new Emperor/Empress following the Crisis and the loss of the final true blooded Septim. Maybe a Daedric Prince or two gets involved? Maybe the person suggested for the role isn't as good as they first seem? Let's talk!​

*- the elder scrolls V: skyrim
> with Skyrim I'd like to build on some of the different side questlines, the Dark Brotherhood, The Thieves Guild and the College of Winterhold in particular! I don't have anything concrete just yet, all I know is that these guys deserved better >:^(​
> I'm interested to explore the Thalmor activity in Skyrim! I have a Thalmor OC who is fresh outta Alinor and is exactly what you'd think of when you say "Thalmor Agent". I'd love to make his life in Skyrim a bit more difficult.
> I'd absolutely loooove to explore a dragon rider plot, maybe there isn't just one final Dragonborn? Maybe there's another (Miraak or someone else) and they team up with a dragon each to combat a Big Bad like Alduin or maybe Harkon and the Volkihar vampires. Or even the two Dragonborns could be feuding between themselves??​

*- fallout 3
> Again, I'd love to play out the main and side quests but with our own twist! We could possibly start as a small friendship group growing up as vault dwellers in 101 and when James (one of our characters' father) leaves the story starts from there? I'm totally open to ideas!​

*- fallout new vegas
> I JUST LOVE THE IDEA OF THE FAMILIES OF THE STRIP FEUDING PLEASE!! I'd love to really get into all the underhand, subtle attacks against each other - it doesn't have to be a huge shootout (not straight away at least :^) ). Possibly a Romeo and Juliet rival gang type forbidden romance?​

*- open to rp but no plots atm
> Fallout 4​
> Deadly Premonition (1 & 2)

TROPES
Arranged / forced marriage
Royal or Noble x guard
Cults
Political tensions
Crime investigation
Serial killers

When writing, I won’t usually go for smut without story, I’m really wanting to get into a plot and if our characters click then the smut can be a little treat scattered throughout. Below I’ve included a few things I'd like to write, but this is absolutely not exhaustive, so just let me know what you have in mind and we can work something out!

Dom/Sub dynamics
Punishment
Species Difference
Bondage
Group