Svet's Current Cravings [F seeking M]

Started by Svetlana, April 01, 2011, 06:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Svetlana

These are some ideas that I have had for a while, I would love to get started on any of them, PM me if you guys are interested.

- Pirates -
My character is taken from her home and held for ransom by pirates. I am looking for someone to play a dirty sailor (Capt. Jack Sparrow-esque) who is in charge of 'caring' for the ship's new hostage. Eventually I would like for your character will be able to teach the ways of pirate life and we can over throw the captain, commandeer the ship and take over the crew.

- The Bodyguard -
I am the daughter of an influential politician, and I am going to Morocco (Or where ever) to get away from the campaign. My father insists that I bring a bodyguard for protection. Typical forbidden work/pleasure combo in a tropical location. 

- Vampires -
Okay... I am a sucker for vampire Romance... Not this Twilight stuff, I need my Vamps to be a bit rougher around the edges, but I am quite the fan of Eric Northman from True Blood... I would love to work something out where I could have my blood drained every now and again..

- Hostage -
I have been back-packing through Europe for two months when I decide to take refuge at a small hostel in the eastern European countryside. Your character takes me hostage and forces me to stay longer than I had planned.

I am also interested in hearing your ideas, so if you want to try and work something out shoot me a PM and we can figure out something that works for both of us..

<3
Svet