Seeking a co-GM for a pathfinder game.

Started by Blinkin, September 22, 2013, 04:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Hello All:

I have always wanted to play in a fantasy game made up entirely of dwarves... since I can't seem to find a game to play in, I might as well see if I can run one... it's just different enough that it may have some interest.

Unfortunately, I don't know the Pathfinder system nearly well enough to deal with the mechanics side of it. I'm great at working up a story and I think I can provide an entertaining story... but I need someone to help me run the game... help me flesh out the ideas and make them work for what I want to do with it.

If anyone is interested in the idea, I would be happy to talk about it and see what we might work out.

Thanks,
Blinkin
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Ghostwheel

I know the rules pretty damn well, and would be happy to help out if you want, as well as things like designing encounters and statting them up, having maps, and so on.

Muse

If it's not too soon to speak up, I'd love to try this game again, Blinkin.  ^_^;;  I'm too crowded right now to help GM, though. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Blinkin

GW: I'm talking with someone at the moment about the possibility of co-GMing. I appreciate the offer and if this one doesn't work out, I'll let you know. I'm more than aware of your knowledge and understanding of the system. :)

Mr. A-Muse-in ;): As you probably know, you already have a slot if you want it. When it's ready to go... if it ever gets ready as I'm doing some changes to the storyline, I'll post an interest thread.

Stay tuned for further announcements.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Ershin

An all Dwarf game could be interesting to try out, thugh I won't be able to put up a proper bakground or sheet for application purposes until some time on friday, as I'm currently away from my books and proper computer for the next few days.
Mind if I ask what you had in mind for what the plot might involve?

Blinkin

I'll put up a proper request thread for the game in a few days to a week, if we can get the first chapter worked out. in that time. There will be more details at that time.

What I will say is that it involves rediscovering a lost Dwarven city and the voyage to get there... and probably a bit more after.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.