Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

FionaM

Breathless Intent

Hello my lovely Fals! *smiles and chases him into the other room*

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Zeruiah

The pulse-pounding excitement of our virtual world is but a keystroke away.

Breathless Intent

*sneaks a spank of Fiona's bottom as she rushes past*

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

FionaM

Breathless Intent

Silver Fox

Hello all ^^ *waves* here to assist fellow ladies  ^-^

FionaM

Deamonbane

*gives Fiona a warm hugs* Haven't seen you around here in a while, love...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

*cheers for Silver Fox* Welcome to the war effort, Silver! *smiles and hands her a glitter bomb* Fire at will ;)

Silver Fox

*takes glitter bomb happily counting posts before launching* why thank you Breathless :D glad to be here *salutes before chucking the glitter bomb at one of the boys before giving a innocent smile *  ::)

WashAutumstar

Breathless Intent

Silver Fox

Ah! Sorry JackWhite D:! Forgot to change mine when yours appeared! Darn it all!

..do we change it to -13?

WashAutumstar

Breathless Intent

Yeah the count is off by a number. As much as I"d love to cheat....*sighs and plucks a number from the count*

Teo Torriatte

WashAutumstar

Silver Fox

Cheating is bad. Be cool and don't cheat kids.  8-)

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Silver Fox on December 14, 2012, 06:14:49 PM
Cheating is bad. Be cool and don't cheat kids.  8-)

Unless you are sure you won't get caught! ....*walks away whistling with her hands in her pockets*

Luna....*stare* Gorgeous avatar!