Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxmaxinitxx

FionaM

Zeruiah

The pulse-pounding excitement of our virtual world is but a keystroke away.

Seress

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Illuminate

Quote from: Breathless Intent on December 14, 2012, 01:19:07 PM
*grins and rubs her hands together in anticipation* Oh Lumi....Welcome indeed!! *grins and cranes around to examine her bottom, plotting the perfect swat*

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 14, 2012, 01:22:09 PM
*prepares a perfect spank as well, running a few calculations as to landing size, hand size, and optimal distance and striking power*

Quote from: FionaM on December 14, 2012, 01:36:13 PM

*plots spanks also*

I would post an elaborate rendition of my response... However, seeing as this is a PG-13 board, I will only leave you guys guessing as to the R-rated material I would have indulged in writing. ;)

-39!
Account restricted at member's request

FionaM

xxmaxinitxx

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Zeruiah

WashAutumstar

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

xxmaxinitxx

WashAutumstar

Zeruiah

Josietta

I guess i'm just too good at going down for my own good..  >:)

Bad Josi!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

WashAutumstar

WashAutumstar

Zeruiah

Seress