Let's start a Brothel! :D (People Needed!)

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 16, 2013, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Sanai on July 20, 2013, 12:44:56 AM
Do you need more male or female employees?

I don't think it matters, wait actually if employees we need boys.

Quote from: Karasu on July 19, 2013, 02:14:50 PM
I still need to finish my client.

Hehe take your time xD

Quote from: BookVixen on July 22, 2013, 04:59:09 AM

Valentina Sael

【 Nineteen, most likely older 】

【 Female 】

【 Angel 】

【 Straight 】

【 Brothel Girl/Server 】

✓ Dominant/Aggressive Partners
✓ Being roughed with
✓ Praise
✓ Cuddles after

✘ Messing up
✘ Scat
✘ Watersports
✘ Squishy partners

► Generally Valentina is completely harmless. She is even seen as quite naive to others sometimes. But she just prefers to say it is in her nature. Although she is quite nice and more so naive, she isn't a push over. She knows right from wrong. She is viewed as a perfect sort of girl. A flawless face and personality body as well. So with that much under her she developed a slight klutz trait to her. So much pressure of being perfect caused her to become nervous and even the tiniest slip up causes her to freak. So one can title her as a perfectionist.

► Born from the chiming of a bell there she was. A sweet harmless girl. She went about her life in heaven and suchy-such. But then she noticed, as many youngsters her age, what else lies beyond those golden gates. As she grew tired of a life where their were women more important and more better than her. Ones that died and came up rather than being born from a bell as herself. Even in heaven things can go sour.. So she really didn't have no need for the life in heaven. She could be deleted like sand under the ocean floor. She really did tire of this life so she begged the royal council in which she had settled in due to them being special as it were seen that ones born of bells were of royal blood. They wanted to be rid of the naive girl so they allowed her to keep her title and everything as she left. No strings attached. So she did. It wasn't easy to find refugee in the city she was casted upon. New Oreleans. She stumbled through many people. All noticing something off about her. Not to mention a beauty like hers. She was then refereed to go work at this place who'd love a girl like her! Someone not of this world. And there she started off. Her new life at Velvet's. The vampiress accepted her with open arms in the very beginning. And easily the two became close. It was as if Velvet was her sister and they did tend to act alike. There would even be times she would be mistaken as Velvet. Valentina saw nothing wrong with what she was doing, neither was there anyone to tell her it was wrong to have sex with people. She just saw this place as her calling..

Nearly like sisters with Velvet. She also is has an attraction to Kenneth .

〖 BookVixen 〗

Yay sissy you joined! O; Accepted, post her up.
Quote from: annarose on July 20, 2013, 05:49:24 AM

Silmirel Eliendil

【 500 】

【 Female 】

【 Elf 】

【 Straight / Bi】

【 Brothel Girl 】

✓ Romance
✓ Giving massages
✓ Foreplay
✓ Sweets (she has a sweet tooth)

✘ Watersports
✘ Vore
✘ Scat
✘ Anything too rough

► She is a gentle and sweet young elf. She loves to give love and she always cares for others. Overall, she has a heart of gold and she is the sweetest person anyone could ever meet. She tend to be a little coy and teasing unknowingly as well.

► She is a travelling elf. She travels the world and had seen many things throughout her lifetimes. However, by the time she had returned home, her people are gone. Long story short, men conquered her home and claimed it as theirs. She had no where to go and she was quiet sick and tired of travelling. She stumbled into the brothel and well, they needed people and since she had nothing left to lose, she decided to work there.

〖 AnnaRose 〗

Like her, accepted!
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Dragonfly7022003

(My idea for a char)
Aabharana Ganga
【 Looks in her 20’s 】

【 Female 】

【Naga 】

【Bisexual 】

【 Brothel girl/ Dancer 】

✓Sea food
✓Experimental Partners
✓Sex in Water
✓Being Complemented

✘Scat
✘Watersports
✘Lighting and Thunderstorms
✘Heavy Pain

► Aabharana is a kind girl, with a exotic quality to her that she uses to its best. She is known to her clientele for her skill at dancing and her skill in the bed.  She seems to not know much about current events that have happened in the last 100 or so years, often she will remain quiet and try and keep up the best she can, often felling awkward when the conversation comes to her. She loves large baths, often found in them in one form or another spending her time washing and soaking in the water. Her biggest fear is of Lighting and Thunderstorms. She has been known to hide during thunder storms and the site of lighting brings her to tears. 

► Aabharana was one of the many wives of the Snake god Vritra, during the height of his power she reviled in the waters, held captive by her husband. Life was easy and enjoyable for all under Vritra. She was not his favorite wife, but she was loyal to him and she behaved as a good wife should. But she was never able to bear children for Vritra, but he did not seem to mind, he had 20 other wives who bear him offspring he so desired, he would tell Aabharana that she was his for his enjoyment.

Then the God indra came to do battle with her husband, the war lasted a long time tell finally Vritra and Indra battled on the open field. The battle waged for days and in the end Vritra lost the battle and was struck down by Indra’s lightning bolt. All of the wives of Vritra ran trying to escape the wrath of Indra as he tried to cleanse the Naga people and release the captive waters of Vritra. Not many survived, but Aabharana only survived by hiding in the depths of the oceans, swing far from the vision of Indra.

When she finally felt that the time was right she came to the surface of the world. She was amazed at how things have changed. She snuck on board a freighter and took her human form arriving in the city  of New Orland. She quickly learned the language, and tried to adjust to these new customs of this new land, but she needed something she had never needed before, money to survive. Having no skills Aabharana found Madam Velvet’s Brothel a place where things that were not human could work in peace.

Physically she has two firms one is a beautiful Indian woman, and the other is her naga form, in the naga form she has a 20 foot tail can propel her through the water at amazing speeds, and she can slither on land like a great serpent.

〖 Dragonfly7022003〗

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Dragonfly7022003 on July 23, 2013, 10:55:35 AM
(My idea for a char)
Aabharana Ganga
【 Looks in her 20’s 】

【 Female 】

【Naga 】

【Bisexual 】

【 Brothel girl/ Dancer 】

✓Sea food
✓Experimental Partners
✓Sex in Water
✓Being Complemented

✘Scat
✘Watersports
✘Lighting and Thunderstorms
✘Heavy Pain

► Aabharana is a kind girl, with a exotic quality to her that she uses to its best. She is known to her clientele for her skill at dancing and her skill in the bed.  She seems to not know much about current events that have happened in the last 100 or so years, often she will remain quiet and try and keep up the best she can, often felling awkward when the conversation comes to her. She loves large baths, often found in them in one form or another spending her time washing and soaking in the water. Her biggest fear is of Lighting and Thunderstorms. She has been known to hide during thunder storms and the site of lighting brings her to tears. 

► Aabharana was one of the many wives of the Snake god Vritra, during the height of his power she reviled in the waters, held captive by her husband. Life was easy and enjoyable for all under Vritra. She was not his favorite wife, but she was loyal to him and she behaved as a good wife should. But she was never able to bear children for Vritra, but he did not seem to mind, he had 20 other wives who bear him offspring he so desired, he would tell Aabharana that she was his for his enjoyment.

Then the God indra came to do battle with her husband, the war lasted a long time tell finally Vritra and Indra battled on the open field. The battle waged for days and in the end Vritra lost the battle and was struck down by Indra’s lightning bolt. All of the wives of Vritra ran trying to escape the wrath of Indra as he tried to cleanse the Naga people and release the captive waters of Vritra. Not many survived, but Aabharana only survived by hiding in the depths of the oceans, swing far from the vision of Indra.

When she finally felt that the time was right she came to the surface of the world. She was amazed at how things have changed. She snuck on board a freighter and took her human form arriving in the city  of New Orland. She quickly learned the language, and tried to adjust to these new customs of this new land, but she needed something she had never needed before, money to survive. Having no skills Aabharana found Madam Velvet’s Brothel a place where things that were not human could work in peace.

Physically she has two firms one is a beautiful Indian woman, and the other is her naga form, in the naga form she has a 20 foot tail can propel her through the water at amazing speeds, and she can slither on land like a great serpent.

〖 Dragonfly7022003〗

Finally someone brought in a naga! Yay! Accepted. :)

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Sanai

Will throw together a boy for the clients to ravish at their will then :)
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Sanai on August 01, 2013, 09:21:01 AM
Will throw together a boy for the clients to ravish at their will then :)

Sounds about right(;

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

yugi006

I have no idea anymore. It was dead for a while and then Taco returned for a bit and we were talking about starting it up again but I haven't heard or talked to her since.

Goddess of Night

Aww man... it sounded like a fun thing to join. If it starts up again I realy want to join.
My On/Offs

yugi006

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Angie

So uh, are there any positions that need filling? Specifically, is there an alchemist on site to make magical potions and stuff? Cause I'm oddly wanting to be an alchemist for this.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

yugi006

Well like I said before this game has been inactive since the person who ran it is gone but if she returns and we get this up and running once again i'll let you know.

Baalborn87

yeah. its a shame it went quiet. I enjoyed playing the hard man with a heart of gold

Karasu

Removed, due to vandalism.

yugi006

Woah. It seems like some people are interested. I guess if we get enough people we could get it started up again.

Baalborn87

yugi006

A few months ago she came back and we were talking about brining it back up but haven't heard from her since so we'll have to run it if enough people are interested. Would you be interested in bringing it back up?

Baalborn87

Possibly. Though Tacos character was a large portion of it.

yugi006

Oh yes indeed it was. I miss having her here. We could still do it in her absence although it wouldn't be that good but there are people interested and we can't leave them hanging.

Goddess of Night

I think we newbies would greatly appreciate it.
My On/Offs

Vanetias

Karasu

Removed, due to vandalism.

yugi006

Well we'll see what happens. Welcome back Karasu."

Vanetias

Baalborn87