Story of O.... Name and Character section

Started by Montagne, August 13, 2011, 12:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montagne

Hey Guys. Here's a place to vote on the name of our Roleplay, and also to post your  character bio's

Note: not all the names were included, me and MCsc shortlisted some of our favourites

This is the character template, created by MCsc.

QuotePlayer:
Name:
Ethnicity/Nationality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Fetish Experience: characters experience in fetish
Role: Trainer or slave
Sexual Orientation: gay, straight or bi
Interests:
Limitations:
Other:
Player Notes:

For anyone who has stumbled upon this. This is the character posts for a game based on a house full of voluntary submissive's who pay to be trained by masters in secluded manor. You can find a more indepth description over at the main chatter thread here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99056.0

Interested

Player: Interested
Name: James Canner
Ethnicity/Nationality: Caucasian, American
Appearance: brown hair, green eyes, slim, suave looking
Personality: James is interested in experiencing his sexuality through exploration. The reason why he came to O is to find a way to deal with a tremendous amount of stress in his life. He likes to have fun and just relax.
Fetish Experience: ballbusting, and face sitting with women, giving fellatio with men, Jake wants his trainers to instruct him on how to relieve stress through giving sexual gratification. On the light side of the experience, Jake wants to experience the relief of giving pleasure for his own fun, but Jake also wants to experience very heavy BDSM related experiences with women for purposes of being disciplined and developing a high pain threshold. Being humiliated turns him on.
Role: Slave
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Interests: Very heavily into Art and music and deep thinking.
Limitations: Jake hates pegging although he'll allow a guy to give him soft anal sex. Also, no scat, blood, urine, or anything nasty.
Other:
Player Notes:
PM me before play

I'm here!

subjuanita

Player: subjuanita
Name: Tasha Miller
Ethnicity/Nationality: Caucasian
Appearance: Tall, buxom brunette
Personality: A bit shy, but friendly
Fetish Experience: Limited
Role: slave