Female RP wanted for espionage/psychic/whatever RP

Started by Lutianos, July 08, 2010, 03:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lutianos

Ok, pretty basic idea here because I'd like to see where other people can or will go with it.

The following is an actual dream I had last night.

In my dream, I was a person..seemingly regular person, who was training to become a double agent type of spy.  When I finally got "drafted" for the side that I was supposed to spy on, I am willingly put into a van with a few others, but in front of me sits a girl..I can't quite tell her age, maybe 16-19, but she has long silky black hair and very white, almost chalky skin. 

Anyway, as we drive along to our destination, I start to think to myself as to why I'm here, and I begin to wonder if I'm really just being tested by this side's boss man.  When I start guessing these things in my head, the girl made several obvious gestures.  After a few obvious attempts at guessing certain things I say in my head, "You can read my thoughts, can't you?" and at that point she reaches out and grabs something that is wooden and taps her fingernail on a nail, indicating that I had "hit the nail on the head".  When this phrase clued in to my mind, she tapped again on the nail, and then set the object back down.

I don't remember much of what happened next, except that I realized that she was there to test me and see if I really was a double agent, but also that she not there of her free will, and wanted to help me now that I understood what she was capable of. 

It was a very random occurrence in the dream, with no other relation to witches, vampires, werewolves, etc., but it could be.  I just thought it made a nice premise for a RP that could go absolutely anywhere.

Incidentally, the girl in my dream...I never heard her voice, nor saw her face..just the back of her head, so I'm fairly open in many ways in regard to her personality, but in general she was quite intelligent and tinsy bit controlling.  If anything, maybe a little bit like Arya in the Inheritance Cycle books. 

IM or respond here if you have any comments, suggestions, questions, etc.  I can still provide a few more details about the dream if necessary, but they're not sexual in nature. 

-Luti