Power Rangers. Kamen Rider, Sentai, suits and monsters

Started by Sabby, December 20, 2010, 06:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fieryone

Quote from: SeraphBlade07 on May 01, 2013, 09:06:10 PM
In my Mid twenties and not shames to say I still watch Power Rangers on Occasion...I've seen Mighty Morphin, Turbo, Zeo, Wildforce, Time Force(favorite), Dino Thunder( Favorite), SPD (not a fan), Ninja Storm, Jungle Fury (it was good), Lightspeed rescue, In Space, RPM (not a fan), Samurai (Not a fan)

I want to see the Pirate one.

But I'll admit later in life I watched it for the cute guys XD

Actual translation work or Guess subs? I'd be interested in viewing his work.

SeraphBlade07

Fieryone

...So he actually translates whats they say, or he just makes guesses based on whats happening on stream?

Sabby

POWER RANGERS JUNGLE FURY (UNITE) FINAL.mp4

This is why I loved Jungle Fury. Those costumes are so cool <3 never felt like they were trawling through the assets of other shows, it was consistent.

PR Jungle Fury - Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 - Rangers vs Dai Shi

Dai Shi was such a boss.

SinXAzgard21

If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Sabby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DVUDgylnhro#!

Fans and former Rangers at Power Morphicon react to the gritty Power Rangers Kickstarter.

If Quantum Ranger approves of something, so do I.

Wolfy

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/linkara/hopr

Linkara recently put up his retrospective of Mystic Force, and has every other season before it chronicled here as well, with more on the way.

So...check it out. :D

Sabby

Huh... might have been a bit too hasty in judging Megaforce. Now, I'm not saying I like it yet, but Episode 2 seems a lot better then the first, not as much intrusive music, not as much pandering slapstick, better acting, it's an overall improvement. The villains seem a step up from Samurai as well, but then again, almost anything is a step up from Xandred... even Rita Repulsa was more competent then Xandred >.< All he did was sit in his boat roaring at people until one of his advisors took initiate on their own.

Sabby

FFFFFFFFFF

Batman4560

I can't believe I haven't seen this sooner! Anyone here have any power rangers tattoos?

Sabby

I'm still looking for a good design... Thinking of the original lightning bolt logo but metal and rusted.

Batman4560

I just got my whole back done with the original six rangers

Sabby

...that is so fucking boss and pics please.

Batman4560

No camera but this is the pic I used for the art on my back.

Sabby

That is really awesome. I'm one of those weird fans who doesn't care for the original series though, so if I had the money for a back tattoo like that, I'd probably get the RPM team.

Batman4560

RPM is ok, so long as its not turbo.

Sabby

PR R.P.M. - Brother's Keeper - Dillon vs the Rangers 1

He doesn't even need to Morph to wreck your shit.

*total Dillon fanboy*

Batman4560

yeah but he can't take lord Zedd

Sabby

Pre-marriage, no one could :P

Batman4560

You see the episode where Zedd fights Tommy?

Sabby

Pretty sure that was pre-marriage. After they dumbed him down, pretty much any of the 'badass' Rangers could have gone rounds with him. Quantum Ranger, Titanium Ranger, Black RPM Ranger, White Dino Thunder Ranger, Anubis Kruger, Magna Defender, any of Tommy's Rangers, that general calibre of Ranger.

Batman4560

Maybe, I like to think he was just going easy on em after that cause he was getting laid regularly

Sabby

Forgot RJ

PR Jungle Fury - Friends Don't Fade Away - Wolf Ranger's 1st Battle

I think Lord Zedd is actually back into the timeline now. It's hard to find out whats canon and whats not >.<

Batman4560

Considering In space was supposed to be the end of the series I just kinda think everything from now up to that point is between mmpr and pris

Sabby