Looking for a group MxFxF NC roleplay

Started by nintendo0031, May 11, 2010, 10:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendo0031

I've been planning this one for a while, but, no one has been able to accept it. My plot is that a mistress is bored with her life with her male slaves. To change things around, she finds a new female slave, who the mistress thinks with spice up things a bit. One night, the mistress calls one of her male slaves to her room, and forces the slaves to have sex, when the mistress herself gets a craving. She soon joins in, having a three way with her slaves.

nintendo0031

If you are interested in the rp, you can post here or pm me.

nintendo0031

If anyone would like to roleplay this, it is still open.

nintendo0031

I am also looking for two females who can help me with my plot. I was thinking of a brother/sister/sister's friend plot, in which the sister and her friend are secretly dating, and no one knows but them. The brother accidentally walks in on one of their scenes, and, to make him keep it a secret, they decide to break him into some of their activities.

nintendo0031

For the MistressxSlavexSlave rp, Psychogurl and I are looking for a mistress. If you are interested, please pm me or post here.

nintendo0031

Currently, the incest idea has no takers.

The mistress idea is as follows:
Psychogurl- female slave
Nintendo0031- male slave.
We need a mistress.

nintendo0031

Eferhilda has agreed to be the mistress for our roleplay. The incest rp is still open.