News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on October 05, 2010, 07:38:24 PM
Harley, I can't stop thinking about you. How are we suppose to break up with things are this good and this hot? We work so perfectly together that I am addicted. Tell me how to say goodbye.

I tried to tell you the last time you left that you would be back, and here you are.  Continuing to feed this addiction is only going to create more trouble, you know that as well as I do, but to ask me how to say goodbye isn't going to help, because I don't know that answer myself.  I am as addicted to you as you are to me, and I don't want you to go.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Sashira

Harley, we need to break up. You're - well, the Joker is - I feel like I'm not first in your life. So maybe it's better that we don't see each other any more.

...Damn it, I can't stay mad at you! Come give me some sugar, sweetness.

doom29169

I thought we were a team, just you and me against the world. Now you are kissing another chick? I can't handle this humiliation, I am leaving.

MrDiamondBackJack

Your one to talk, Mr. I Was Just Sucking the Poison Out of His Wound!

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

JerichoMyers

Hey, now no fighting in the thread, unless their is kicking, screaming, biting, sword fighting, western stand off, and eating competition.

doom29169

I find your lack of pupils disturbing. No more, I am leaving you.

MrDiamondBackJack

I find your boy band, honeysuckle scented hair disturbing.  No more.  I am leaving you.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

DiverseDesires

You are so hard and cold. You just don't bend anymore.

I'm out
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Insanityenviesme

I'm in love more with your words than you...I cant live this way..I'm sorry! Goodbye
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

doom29169

I need to see more of you than just your shadow. We are through!

MrDiamondBackJack

The tats I could live with, but now your painting you nipples with yellow paint!  WTF?  I am outie.

Harley Quinn

What the hell am I going to do with a statue?!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Bubbles

I can't..take to much pink xD..Sorry..:<
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

doom29169

You never show me the rest of your face! We are done...

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Bubbles on October 07, 2010, 03:46:07 AM
I can't..take to much pink xD..Sorry..:<

Ahem... you're pink, I'm purple, toots.   ;)  (Love the new avatar, by the way!)

You spend all of your time with other girls and never take me out anymore, so I'm thinking you pretty much called it quits with me before today, anyway, so, ciao.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

I'm sorry, this isn't working, I think you're more into this Joker fellow than me.
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Harley Quinn

Picky, picky, picky.  It's your fault!  Maybe if you cracked a joke once in a while, instead of being so reserved all the time, Mr. J wouldn't have been so appealing to me.  -pauses-  No, he still would have been.  Okay, we can split up!

Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

That is the hairiest pit I have ever seen.  Get a razor, or get a new place to stay.

Harley Quinn

I'm leaving you just for contributing to something that has gotten soooooooooooooooo old, after hearing one version or another, dozens of times.  I'm taking your Pumpkin mask with me, too.  -takes it-
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 07, 2010, 08:50:55 PM
I'm leaving you just for contributing to something that has gotten soooooooooooooooo old, after hearing one version or another, dozens of times.  I'm taking your Pumpkin mask with me, too.  -takes it-

Maybe if you listened once in a while instead of going on and on about Mr. J.

Harley Quinn

How can I not go on and on about him, when he is Mr. J?  I can't help myself!
Ons/Offs - Absences

MrDiamondBackJack

When you kept going on about Mr. J, I always thought you meant me.  I was wrong.  You and this OTHER Mr. J will be very happy, I am sure....

Harley Quinn

I did.  Sort of.  Okay, fine, I admit it, but he put a spell on me, I just couldn't resist.
Ons/Offs - Absences

MrDiamondBackJack

Its always the same sort of excuses with you Babe.  "He bewitched me.  She put a spell on me.  He enchanted me.  She drugged my tequila.  He wiped out his equipment and asked me to polish it."  You will never change, and my dancing and singing will never be enough.  Good bye Babe.

Harley Quinn

That isn't fair.  I didn't start giving excuses until recently, and only after I noticed how often you were gone, obviously dancing with someone else, because it certainly wasn't with me.  I didn't think it would make a difference, since you weren't here most of the time, anyway, and any time you would take a moment to dance with me, I always got the feeling that you wanted to be somewhere else.
Ons/Offs - Absences