Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis,
and the rise of the sons of Aryas,
there was an age undreamed of.

And onto this age,
new Gods and Goddesses arose
champions for a world that needed them.

It is I, the chronicler,
who alone can tell thee of this saga.
Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!

All the old stories are true. The Gods, the monsters, the myths and legends, all of them were real. Some still are.

Millennia ago, the Gods battled against the primordial Titans, defeating them and locking them away from the world. The children of the Gods, the mighty heroes and heroines of legend, fought against the children of the Titans, the monsters, and over time they all faded from the consciousness of humanity, becoming history, story and legend.

The Gods and Goddesses walk the earth still, on occasion dallying with a mortal, leaving children who contain a spark of that divine bloodline. Most grow old and die without it ever coming to anything more. For a few ... a very few ... that divine essence awakens, and a mere mortal can become a hero, with powers such as superhuman physical and mental abilities, command over the elements, magic and more.

These are their stories ....

OOC Thread

Episode 1, Reykjavik

Episode 2, London

Episode 3, Darmstadt

The game has been running for a while, Scions have come and gone, as Fate sends them to where they are supposed to be. While the current story hasn't finished, we have reached a point where it would be suitable to bring a couple of new players in.

What would they be letting themselves in for? I'm glad you asked ...

Quote from: yesiroleplay on May 21, 2017, 10:05:22 AM
WWI was a mass sacrifice.
And it's happening again.
wow

Would you like to know more?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.