Anthro-Corp. Provider of high class pets since 1947. [Mul-Anthro]

Started by Andy, January 10, 2009, 05:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

Welcome to Anthro-Corp!
Here you are able to look at our current pets for sale. These pets can indulgde in any timeline or scene/setting, so use your imagination.
All our pets are unique, so be sure to check in once each month to look at new pets!

Mora

Corp-name:Mora
Specie:Bovine Female.
Height: 1.76 Meters
Weight: 65 kg.
Likes: Being outdoor, relaxed envoirments, relaxing in general, meadows, light clothing, new age music
Dislikes: being stressed, high pitched voices, static, loud music, being disturbed, being woken up VERY early, annoying people.
Personality: Mora is a special companion offer, we only have once! specially imported from our facility in japan, Mora has some more unique features than your usual Western type anthro, her tail for example being stronger and more flexible, but also her features leaning more towards being cute looking, which is also excatly what she is, a cute golden girl with a charm like no other.

Adult section:
Virgin: No (Still havent had sexual actions with others than her self. but strained herself to loose virginity)
Breast size:DD 47
Role:Light submissive
Preference: Male/Female (Furry/Human)
Likes: kissing, oral (Giving & Recieving) foreplay, teasing, handjobs (Both giving and recieving), vaginal sex, medium sized penises, fondling, lactating, being given extra attention to her breasts. Loving and being loved in return, cum marking (to a extent, not being covered but a few strings is a go) Piercing play (She has her nippels and ears holed for instertion of piercings, but wants new ones to be made by proffesionals).
Dislikes: BD/SM, hard penetration, hair pulling, rough sex, multiple partners, being forced, anal, guys who treat her as a fucktoy.

Scarlet

Corp-name: Scarlet
Specie: Equine mare (female)
Height: 1.84 Meters
Weight: 75 kg.

Likes: The country, large open plains, drinking, having fun, going on picnics, bathing, swimming, running, Agriculture
Disikes:Big cities, overcrowded areas, people who discriminate her because of her figure, drugs, chemical spraying of farmland, old pervy men.
Personality:Scarlet is the finest Equine girl that our company has to offer, she is a very energetic person, she will always lend a helping hand to those in need of it. One of her noteable features is that she always can tell if somethings wrong, and almost always help to sort things out, a truly good compainon!

Adult section:
Virgin:No
Breast size:H-I 56 (i think)
Role:Switch
Preference:Anything (Female/Male/Herm/Shemale/Human/Furry ect.)
Likes: Taking it from behind, being filled, cervicial penetration, Multiple partners, cum, lactating, titfucking, oral (Giving recieving) Anal, double penetration, being teased, foreplay, large cocks, strap-ons.
Dislikes:Being forced, BD/SM, Abuse, being called names, hairpulling, scat, vore, gaping holes,

Laura

Corp name:Laura
Specie: Feline Female, Housecat subspecie.
Height: 1.80 meters
Weight: 64 kg
Likes:Muscles on Males, coffe, being around other people, helping, R&B, Blues, cuddling, cooking.
Dislikes:Loud Noises, yelling, fireworks, weapons, Metal Music, Canines.
Personalty:Laura is one of our best pets for any owner, she is kind, cheery, helpfull, and she does what she can do be a good pet towards her owner, whom she sees as her equal, and not as a pet/master relationship, this should be noted to any interested customers.

Adult Section:

Virgin: No
Preference:Males
Role: Lightly submissive, switch.
Breast Size: E 54
Likes: Soft-core, being with two males, giving deepthroat, cum-shots, titfucking, Huge Cocks (Equine maybe).
Dislikes:Double Penetration (Butt and Pussy) Anything Anal, Watersports, Scat, SM, anything forced.

Tiffany

Corp name: Tiffany
Specie: Otter Female, no subspecie.
Height: 1.76 meters
Weight: 56 kg
Likes: Water, fishing, beaches, sunny weather, playfull people, Horro movies, Cuddling, being spoiled.
Dislikes: Socks (They smell and are uncomfy is her argument for that one), fire, having her tail pulled, being talked bad about, smartass guys and girls.
Personality: Tiffany is a very social pet, who wont take that someone talks about her behind her back, she likes to be given presents or rewards when she has been good, and when she doesnt get anything, she can go unruly. Do take some caution with this pet.

Adult section:
Virgin:Yes
Breast size: B 42
Preferences: Bisexual
Role: Submissive
Likes: Sex while submerged, partners at her own size, experienced partners, other otter pets, recieving oral, recieving anal.
Dislikes: Very lithe men, Dominators, dickgirls, anal to maw, tight leather outfits, BD/SM.

Christopher

Corp name:Christopher
Race:Canine male, German Shepard Hound subspecie.
Height: 2.13 Meters
Weight:95 kg
Likes: Food, sports, 70th-80th Rock music. Girls,  working out, travelling, forests, large open fields.
Dislikes: Deserts, churches, very small rooms, muscular women.
Personality: Christopher is a jock type of pet, he likes to be outside, often exercising or doing work that will improve his muscels, he is a very active hater of Steroids, often snarling at others who he can smell having used the drug. He can be controlled like most dogs can, and will do as he has been told to. He is more brawn than brains so to say.

Adult Section:
Size: 23 cm
Role: Dominant
Preference: Females
Likes: Doggystyle,  recieving and giving oral, fondling, titjobs,  hotdogging, anal.
Dislikes: Female domination, being dominated, biting, scracting, Scat, BD/SM, recieving anything anal.

Carlos

Corp name: Carlos
Race: Feline male, Housecat/Panther mix
Height: 1.96
Weight: 86
Likes: Paintball, New age music, WW2 movies, weapon training, chinese food, running long distances, hunting, reading.
Dislikes: Terror, criminals, very very spiced food, provoking people, Canines.
Personality:Carlos is a very protecting and loyal pet, he will act as his owners guardian, not letting any harm come to the owner, he is specifically trained in usage of weapons, and in gurellia warfare, two subjects chose by himself, he has admittance to own weapons, and to use them in closed shooting ranges.

Adult section:
Size: 26 cm
Role: Switch
Preference: Female Humans or Felines.
Likes: 69 Position, pleasing his woman to his best, foreplay, giving oral, exotic positions, kissing, "Roleplays" (Roleplays in a Roleplay? O_o) Light Female Domination.
Dislikes: Scat, Watersports, beings tossed around, forced Bisexuality, extreme femdom, BD/SM

Michael

Corp name:Michael
Race:Canine Male, Pure Wolf.
Height: 2.05
Weight: 93
Likes: Bow Hunting, hiking, the countryside, Outdoor Roleplay/re-enactments (Non Sexual), Tribal Painting.
Dislikes: Cities, crowds of people, Bossy people, Smog, Any candy other than Chocolate.
Personality: Michael is the more feral type of our pets, due to his race being wolf, he is stronger and faster than our other canines, but also wilder and harder to control, he is loyal and wont bite the hand that feeds him, he is in need of large open spaces and a good free time, if not provided, he will grow agressive and in a worst case, attack humans or other Anthro's.

Adult section.
Virgin: Yes
Size: 25 (Canine Penis)
Role:Dominant
Preference:Girls (Human/Furry)
Likes:Being in cotrol, Feral Sex, Doggy Style, Ana, Vaginal, giving/recieving oral, outdoor sex, Roleplays (Sexual ones)
Dislikes:Scat, being dominated, not being allowed to finish inside his partner (Unless else is agreed before the sex), BD/SM.

((Well, im plainly just looking for someone to Do RP with on the boards, IRL gender doesnt matter to me really, just pick a character for me to RP as or choose one for you to RP as. and we'll come up with a setting together, I will be adding new Characters as time goes, PM me if any interest occurs or write in here))
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Andy

Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Andy

Marguerite

Andy

Will do milady.

-Bows and starts working on two male characters-

Marguerite

Hmm, you look familiar. Maybe we had a game going but I am not sure.

Andy

Marguerite

Aye, yes, I remember. Was it still going or did I get a pm that you wanted to end it?

-Tries to remember-

Andy

You said that you were gonna back out, since it was going too slow for  your tastes. :p

Marguerite

Quote from: Andy on January 13, 2009, 02:23:31 PM
You said that you were gonna back out, since it was going too slow for  your tastes. :p

-Smiles-

Yep, sounds like me because if a person doesn't let me know for more than a week, then a few things pop into my head. Something happened to the roleplayer, writer's block or afraid to let me know not interested.

-Nods-

Andy

Quote from: Marguerite on January 13, 2009, 02:26:43 PM
-Smiles-

Yep, sounds like me because if a person doesn't let me know for more than a week, then a few things pop into my head. Something happened to the roleplayer, writer's block or afraid to let me know not interested.

-Nods-

Had a writes block >.<' sorry.

Marguerite

-Smiles-

Could have told me, when you disappeared thought Animal Control came out and snatched the pretty black cat.

-Chuckles-

Hmm, Andrew is interesting...

Andy

Marguerite

Quite alright but I do wonder if the length of his ears equals to what is between his legs.

-Smirks-

Might buy the little fellow but more interested in a male cat.

Andy

Marguerite

Andy

Marguerite

Andy

Sephora

Hey there!  I would love to do an rp with you involving your Carlos character.  I think I may have an idea as well, send me a pm!

Milanthe

Hm....  I've got an idea that your Carlos character might be good for...  Lemme mull it over a bit and I'll PM you later. 
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

MadPanda

Ahhh!  A fellow furry fan!

Never mind me, I'll just...browse the merchandise for a bit and see if any ideas come to mind.  (eyes the girls thoughtfully)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Aysleen

To save everyone some time, you might want to mark those pets who are already taken...just a suggestion :)
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.