New Cravings [Mixed open for F and M]

Started by Far eyes, February 09, 2011, 05:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

I have a couple of story ideas that i partially came up with neither is really fully developed and I don’t like to box in my potentional RP partner by being too specific in these. I would be interested in playing submissive in the following stories. All of them are open to both M or F in some cases playing either M or F

A year all for my self
M/X (You can be F or M or some alternative)
Tomas is a young man with very few sexual experiences, he hides his true feelings and has done so ever since he became aware that his fantasies could be very problematic for him. Tomas dreams about being a girl, and is very submissive even though he had never had a chance to live out these fantasies except for small secret things. His father had been the major of the small town he lives in and his mother a teacher so being an only child he is a very visible part of the community of his small town. His getaway are occasional Email correspondence with a Friend who lives far away in a city and understands him. He had never even meat the person or even knows his or her real gender but he had told them about all his dreams and fantasies about how he fantasizes about tight little dresses and pleasing a master about the films he watches on the internet and about how when he gathered up his courage he had ordered some sexy girl under ware and had even worn it when nobody was home.

His friend encouraged him, told him that he wasn’t just strange and even gave him little tips about how he could get some things and live small secret parts of that dream. So it was just natural that when his father and mother agreed to give him a year off on his own in a city of his choice he told it to him/her. Like he had shared everything with this person the second surprise was the offer from his internet friend that he could come live with them and that his dreams would be made true. It took him some time but Tom agreed in the end.

*The story would take place once Tom arrives. I am looking for a partner to play either a Male or a Female Dominant to him who would manage his slow descent into becoming a submissive transsexual. This could have hints of NC at points but would generally be consensual. (Open to prty much anything ells in terms of O/O for this) 

PM me do not post in this thread
If you have some other ideas feel free to PM me
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Far eyes

Bump still looking for a writing partner for this.
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0