Craving a Solo Kingmaker-style Campaign (PF Preferred, Others Negotiable)

Started by Calison, January 18, 2016, 01:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calison

Hello everyone! As the title suggests, I am looking for a GM to run a solo Kingmaker game for me.

If anyone is interested in using the actual adventure path and wants a player that knows nothing about it, then I'm your adventurer. Otherwise, I'd be interested in helping to shape an original world and campaign of our own. I just adore the fantasy of growing a fledgling settlement into a nation that can't be ignored. And all the resource management and politics that comes with such a task.

EDIT: I am most knowledgeable about Pathfinder and DnD 3.5, and prefer to use those for systems games. However, I am willing to use other systems if they're easy enough to get into and use.

As for what sort of character I'm looking to play, that depends on the sort of campaign we decide upon. Whatever we decide though, just know that my character will be female and she'll have...a ravenous sexual appetite. That said, I'm hoping for more of a focus on story/adventuring. Perhaps a 75-25 split, but this ratio of story to smut can be adjusted depending upon what we're most interested in any given moment.

For a complete list of my Ons and Offs, see here

I hope to hear from you soon!

-Calison