News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

How was your day in 3 words

Started by Wolf O Donnel, January 05, 2017, 01:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Trigon

BunnieNijah

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

rekhaiyer

Cravings & Ideas
O/O

"Here Come the Hawks!" Toews <3

Merry Gentry

Nico

rekhaiyer

Cravings & Ideas
O/O

"Here Come the Hawks!" Toews <3

Merry Gentry

Trigon

Merry Gentry

Knightshadow

My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

Trigon

Merry Gentry

Trigon

Kimbersqk

Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

Merry Gentry

cinza

Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

Merry Gentry

AmberStarfire

Trigon

ironwolf

Only looking for WRITERS. Let's feed the fandom, write fic with me.

Merry Gentry

Jazra

Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”