Science Fiction Anyone?

Started by King_Furby, December 03, 2005, 01:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

((Female Chars need only apply))

I would like to propose an idea to all who are interested in role-play of the science fiction nature. I tend to like sci-fi type SL's. For example I like Star Trek (TNG, and Deep Space 9 only), Stargate, and got to love Star Wars. However I do not wish to RP in any of those universes, instead I wish to play in one that is made up as we go. I play sci-fi how it is meant to be played..where anything can happen. Yes, there can be any sort of spaceship, spacecreature, planet, etc., you think would be interesting. Below is a small list which is more detailed on what I am looking for and about what I will be playing.

1. I will be playing a char between the age of 30 - 50 (leaning toward 45). I have a visual which I can send you if you need one. He is the captain of a small freighter which has a crew of about 15. However he is not just your average captain since all his crew members are slaves of some sort He uses a special device to control his crew and to enforce his command over them. Details would be described in RP. He is basically a space pirate and engages in the trade of stole relics and about anything else for money. Kind of like a Quark from StarTrek..always looking for the next way to make money.

2. I am not super picky on the age of your char, just keep it tasteful. Please nothing over 30 years of age. You tell me what age of char you want to play and we can go from there. I have several examples of the types of chars I am looking for (pictures and images can be sent through e-mail). Your chars personality can be anything from sweet and innocent to flat out evil and totally sadistic. I am really open to about anything as long as you can play like your char has been part of the crew for a while. Your char must have a skill related to sci-fi rather it be some sort of technician to a combat position. I don't want to go through the enslavement process..gets so boring after a while so spare me that.

3. I do want adult RP, but not a storyline based on that. Note-if you play and evil and sadistic char make them kind of dominate. If you want "Mature RP" on a regular basis I can do that, just I need room for the story as well.

4. Method of RP. I totally love E-mail RP so I would prefer to do it that way; however PM methods can be discussed. Initial contact should be done through e-mail (if you want a quicker response) or PM if you are prepared to wait a few days. My contact info will be listed at the bottom of this post. Please be able to post at least 5-6 times a week. I do not want you to write a book; however each post must be at least a paragraph, which basically means never do a one liner..NEVER. I realize that sometimes writers block can happen which results in a shorter post, just don't make it a habit and give me enough to reply to.

5. I like RP's to be long term I like to keep them going indefinitely.

6. Awwww finally contact info. OK lets say after reading all of that (you must have been board) and now wish to contact me. I am usually available on AOL/AIM ( RamMcc ), but if I have an away message on e-mail me at my AOL name or my alternate e-mail
( frolf_cube@yahoo.com ). The first part of that is frolf_cube in case you can't see the underscore. I will answer all e-mails as fast as possible usually within 24-48 hours.

7. As a reward for reading all this I have posted a few small little funny comments. (are not my own, but I found them on the net and thought they were clever.

"If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0!"
"Math illiteracy affects 7 out of every 5 people"
"Obey gravity! It's the law"
"Did you hear about the giant who threw up? It's all over town.
"What's brown and sticky? A stick."

Hope to hear from you
-King_Furby (call me Ryan)

p.s. I love discussion, if you have questions send them my way. Please use e-mail or my PM's.

King_Furby

I really would like to find someone to do sci-fi RP with me 1 on 1. My above idea is not all I do, but I am most interested in the one above. You may reply here to show your interest and I can always contact you.

*Please list your e-mail*

AndyGirl

This would be something of interest to me, if you're still in need of a player.
"Drive it like you stole it."

Sexual limitations: vore
Sexual orientation: just about any

Charries:
Pardalis -- Wild Cat|Wild Night
Varian -- Mood Music
Kahlil -- Elven Captive
Allandra -- Martian Hunt
Ladissya -- Perfect Creation

King_Furby

I am always open to people sending me ideas. If you have a char in mind that you want to play e-mail me.