The Children of Nostradamus (Dark Pre-Apocalyptic) LGBTQ Friendly! On Hiatus

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, February 12, 2015, 12:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Faustus on February 12, 2015, 03:19:56 PM
*shuffles in and also places her interest*

Oh goodness I swear I didn't ignore this! >.< You were toward the bottom of the last page and for some reason while scanning posts, I didn't realize you had posted. >.>

WELCOME! And we're glad to have you! :D

I think I might have enough people to upgrade this from an interest check to a recruitment thread mebeh. >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Faustus

*mock scoffing* I see, you just don't like me, Bloodied Porcelain. ;-)

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Faustus on February 12, 2015, 04:20:41 PM
*mock scoffing* I see, you just don't like me, Bloodied Porcelain. ;-)

I'M SORRY I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON!

Caehlim

Very intrigued.

*Starts reading carefully through the world-building information*
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Bloodied Porcelain

Sindra

*Waves hello to all*

A little devil mentioned that, by posting in this area, there could be a delightful demon in my future.  I couldn't possibly ignore such a thing  ;D.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Sindra on February 12, 2015, 04:49:09 PM
*Waves hello to all*

A little devil mentioned that, by posting in this area, there could be a delightful demon in my future.  I couldn't possibly ignore such a thing  ;D.

*tucks her horns back under her hat* ::)

Sindra

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Sindra on February 12, 2015, 04:50:57 PM
Psssst... No one buys it babe   ;)

*giggles*

ANYWHO... This is officially a recruitment thread!

You guys can find the OOC here.

I will finish fixing up the first few posts of this thread with a list of open characters and whatnot after I get home. For now, I must go pick up the Pint Sized Pirate. :D

VioletPanda

I don't know if I should make a demon and one of the Angels too...

GUYS I DON'T KNOW!!
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Vampyre Valkyrie

“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

I just realized that I somehow ended up with eight arch angels instead of seven... I don't even know how I did that. Now my OCD is twitching and wants to off one of the angels, while the part of me that likes the balance I have between them powers wise wants to leave them all =/

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Bloodied Porcelain

Caehlim

Do we just post our prospective characters here?

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Crash

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 12, 2015, 07:49:13 PM
Crashy! :D Hiya!

Hey BP.  I am thinking about a medium, just trying to figure out if I have enough time for another game.  Still finishing up school.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Caehlim on February 12, 2015, 08:38:54 PM
Do we just post our prospective characters here like this?

No, please send it via PM and don't put it in the recruitment thread. <3

Quote from: Crash on February 12, 2015, 08:39:53 PM
Hey BP.  I am thinking about a medium, just trying to figure out if I have enough time for another game.  Still finishing up school.

Take your time. :) Humans are not must-have characters, so you can submit them at any time and prolly won't have much to worry about in terms of getting beaten for them.

Faustus

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Bloodied Porcelain

I got both the sheets in! I'll have a read as soon as I can. :)

I've also put up threads for Avatar Requests/Face Claims, the OOC, and Accepted Characters.

Hades

Sneaks in and puts his name down for being interested

There you are, oh great and adorably bad-ass one :P

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Hades on February 12, 2015, 10:30:58 PM
Sneaks in and puts his name down for being interested

There you are, oh great and adorably bad-ass one :P

*hands on hips and sticks her tongue out* shush, you. :p