What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Lilian

The Bad Touch?  I can sing that song with TWENTY DIFFERENT ACCENTS!  Mahahahaha!

I know it by heart. <3

Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.

Lirliel

I know.. I heard it on the radio at work yesterday, my co-workers like wtf.. she knows that song!?

bloodhound gang - vagina (Live)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lilian

Lirliel

Metallica - One

The greatest way to wake up :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lilian

kmdfm - Mortal Kombat Theme

Better way to wake up!

Lirliel

Nah I'll take One any time :)

Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar

Another sing-along!

Lilian

Judas Preist - Turbo Lover

I love old school. =3

Lirliel

Best music came from that time.

RATM (Dunno what song)

Lilian

Golden Earring - The Devil Made Me Do It

Darn right!

Lirliel

Lilian

Gone Jackals - Not Buried Deep Enough   

Which goes for certain scenes in Elliquiy, certainly. XD

So keep on drillin!

Lirliel

Cept for reaching the cervix, stop there :P Unless you got a concenting partner ;)

Weezer - Undone The Sweater Song

Apple of Eris

Concrete Blonde - Mexican Moon

(sory for interrupting the song duel)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Lilian

Wall of Voodoo - Mexican Radio

Oh, come on - the board is all to share. Don't apologize. =3

TigreFatalis

Don't Promise Me (Happiness) - Reflection Theory
Sexual orientation: Straight
BDSM orientation: Switch
Ons/Offs - Updated September 2014
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4504.0

Back and poking around a little.

MadPanda

Pulp Fiction OST

Currently playing: If Love is a Red Dress (Hang Me In Rags) by Maria McKee
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Lirliel

PhoenixBlaze

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Lirliel

Apple of Eris

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

ladyelizabeth

Helplessly, Hopelessly, Recklessly=  Jessica Andrews.

heh what can I say its inspiring
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Lilian

DJ Tiesto - Motorcycle - As the rush Comes

Or TRYING to enjoy it, anyways, while my computer distorts the sound every second or two WITHOUT FAIL, and despite my attempts to actually just purchase an MP3 player so I can even listen to MY OWN EFFING MUSIC AT HOME,  the retards at the company DO NOT SHIP IT, instead, call to  verify the customer EVEN THOUGH I used special verification through the actual fucking Visa company.  They call me on my cell, ask for my mom, then HANG UP! Dont even call back!  Now I wont get it til next week, even though I paid for overnight shipping and those retards haven't quite grasped the concept of what Redial, or "DOING YOUR FUCKING JOB" is.

Sorry.. I havent had proper music in way too mother fucking long.  -.-