Your Old Bakelite Radio Now Plays...

Started by Captain Maltese, February 16, 2011, 05:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Captain Maltese

Kendra

icandor

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TYLbrZAko7E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

COUNT BASIE Swingin' the Blues, 1941 HOT big band swing jazz

Couldn't find Smack Dab in the Middle xD
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Captain Maltese

Captain Maltese

Captain Maltese

Captain Maltese

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Captain Maltese

Mordred

I can't help but feel this is just about the coolest song of all time.. love this duet version.. and the brass! Damn..

Luck Be A Lady - Frank Sinatra & Chrissie Hynde
*See Pillory*

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.