One-on-Ones [Pathfinder, Scion, Pokegirls, NWoD, Superheroes & More!]

Started by indarkestknight, June 14, 2013, 05:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indarkestknight

Apologies for the lack of a catchy title. I've never been good at those.

Right now I'm mainly looking for one-on-ones. I'm open to both DMing/GMing/Storytelling and being the player.

As listed in my O&Os, I am primarily interested in Superhero or Fantasy-type RPs. I am open to both freeform and system, and am willing to play with both male and female writers.

For freeform, I'm particularly interested in rping in Superheroes (DC, Marvel, or original universe), or the Pokegirls setting or a variant thereof. Something set in the the Ravnica setting or the Theros setting from Magic: The Gathering is a distant third. I am also willing to freeform any of the settings for the systems that follow.

Systems I am familiar with
- Pathfinder (willing to allow playtest versions of the Advanced Class Guide classes.)
- Scion (I am fond of JSR's rather extensive rules hacks. Their pantheons (including the Hittite pantheon, the Siwannes) are, of course, permissible.)
- New World of Darkness (including the God-Machine Chronicle rule revisions) and all canon permutations thereof (Changeling: the Lost, Promethean: the Created, Mage: the Awakening, Vampire: the Requiem [Blood & Smoke, too!], Demon the Descent, etc.)

While I am familiar with Exalted, I would prefer to wait for the release of 3e. I'd be perfectly happy to run a freeform Exalted thread, however, and if you have a pitch that really excites me, I might be willing to give 2nd or 2.5 a go again. I would also be willing to allow players to use Nocturnals (old link broken now that the old forums are gone. trying to find the google doc, though there are lots of pdfs of it floating around for the curious.) and/or Terrifying Argent Witches Lunars. On the fence about Chosen of Hours.

Likewise, while familiar with Dungeons & Dragons 3.5, 3.0, and 4e, I prefer Pathfinder as a system, but might be willing to run D&D instead. I would be willing to try D&DNext.

I also have books for Mutants & Masterminds, W20, and V20, but don't have as much experience with them.

I am familiar with both the Guide of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge and the Book of Erotic Fantasy, for those interested in 3.0/3.5/Pathfinder games, though I'm more than happy to go freeform when it comes to sex.

The setting I am most familiar with is Forgotten Realms, however, I can run (or play in) Golarion, Dark Sun, Planescape, Eberron, or homebrew as well, if that is preferred.

My primary interest is in mxf or fxf, or hermaphrodites with either gender. I can write mxm, but it doesn't do much for me, unless one of the males is a "trap" (a physically effeminate male, for example, Bridget from Guilty Gear, Jun Watarase from Happiness!, typically one that dresses in an effeminate fashion).

I am comfortable playing both male and female characters as part of an ensemble, and male or female characters as protagonists.

While canon characters can and will show up (especially in Superhero games), I would greatly prefer that protagonists be either AU versions of canon characters or original characters. I will take into account any requests for specific canon characters for being involved in the plotline by players.

I don't have any particular thread ideas or characters I'm dying to play, but if you have one, please, let me know, and I'll be happy to discuss the possibilities with you!

indarkestknight

Updated to include Advanced Class Guide for Pathfinder, Demon: the Descent for New World of Darkness, and some general edits to preferences.