News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pokemon RP Interest Check.

Started by Wolfy, January 07, 2012, 12:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Of course the age for Trainers will be raised to 16, but yeah, would anyone be interested in a Pokemon RP? ;D

Phoenixrisen

Maybe, not that I know a whole lot about most of the pokemon... Just the bits here and there... Of course watching anime as research really doesn't seem like much of a hardship. ::)
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Latooni Subota

http://forums.pokemontabletop.com/site/

Just gonna place this here, for those of us that like RP-ing with the structure that comes from having a solid ruleset to work within. Don't feel obligated to use the Pokemon rp books if you don't want to . . I just like them.

Tentative interest, depending on whether or not this is freeform/Pokemon Tabletop RPG, and other details.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

AribethAmkiir

Tentatively interested.  I've got a lot of questions though.

blakel

Dray

Yes...I voice my interest as well but there are a lot of questions involving such a role play.  I would not mind help setting it up.

Faustus

Also tenative interest : Mostly dealing with freeform/tabletop like others here. Curious about what generations may be included, and the use of canon characters vs. original ones.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

MiaKage

On/Off
A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back because the scorpion cannot swim. The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too."
The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"
The scorpion replies: "But, little frog, I can swim."

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os