The rain is coming (All Welcomed!)

Started by Cyclone Havoc, February 14, 2013, 03:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyclone Havoc

Plot Ideas

I'll be adding plot ideas as I think of them.  PM me if you are interested in any of them or if you have any questions or suggestions about the story.  I like to roleplay with both Females and Males and usually I play a female character.

These plot ideas can also be found on my O/O Thread where I also have a list of common characters that I play, other ideas that are not listed here, and much more.

I'm very open minded and friendly so don't hesitate to message me. ^^

~Cy

If Drugs Could Heal Me

Genre: Modern
Short or Long term

A young woman who inspires to be a chef gets mixed up in the wrong crowd.  Once living a life of comfort, she has succumbed to a drug addiction.  She has become so desperate to continue her drug abuse that she has turned to prostitution and bargaining.  Her life is crumbling as she loses hope of a normal life.

One day she bumps into a young man, who falls in love with her and is determined to help her break free of her addiction.  But it's not easy as they try to escape her insane drug dealer and pimp, who are determined to enslave her in a life of drugs, sex, and crime.

{This is loosely based off of the novel Candy.}

The Marketplace

Genre: Historical
Short or Long term roleplay

A young girls father has died and her mother is deathly ill, it is up to her as to figure out how to sustain an income for her family.  Since her father was not a warrior, the government won't help them.  One day she stumbles upon an old woman who tells her that she has work for her.  Desperate for anything, she finds herself drugged and shipped off to a different city, having been sold to a brothel.  In order to gain her freedom she must find a way to earn the money or escape. 

Twist A:  She finds love and comfort from the girls within the brothel who are planning a way to escape together.
Twist B:  The young boy who works in the kitchen falls in love with her and is determined to rescue her before she is subject to more pain.
Twist C:  One of her customers decides that he wants her all to himself and can't bare the idea of other men touching her that he pays for her and takes her into his home.  Where she either falls in love with him or ends up escaping.

{Defiantly taking any suggestions for this rp.  I have lots of ideas for it.} 

Beloved

Genre: Historical/Fantasy
Long Term RP

(I really wanted to do a clique princess themed rp, so it really goes by the books of princess gets capture meets her "prince" blah blah blah.  I'm hoping to find someone who can twist this clique rp into something awesome.  Please send suggestions my way!!  ~Cy)

A Princess is being forced to marry a neighboring countries Prince/Lord in order for her kingdom to gain control over more land.  She has accepted her fate and understands her duty as the King's daughter.

Twist A: The Princess is kidnapped by a band of Rouges who are looking to barter her for money.
Twist B:  She Marry's the handsome prince, and slowly falls in love with him, but then their countries go into war with one another and they are forced to become enemies.
Twist C:  She is forced in marriage of a much older wicked man who is a Lord, and is now entrapped in his clutches.  And as his now wife she meets a stable boy who she falls in love with and they are both determined to run away together. (This could turn into a multi player rp)