Looking for Brother or Daddy Incest Rp. Male Needed.

Started by Lady Temptress, November 27, 2012, 12:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

Hello there. I'm interested in a father / daughter Rp, or a Brother / Sister Rp. I don't have any plot ideas at the moment but we can figure something out. I'm will to rp daughter & father, brother & sister, whichever any guy wishes to play. We can rp on the forums or in pm. You decide. Either is fine with me. Any takers? Post here & or pm me if interested. Thank you!
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Update: Brother & Sister plots are all Filled up. But I'm still wanting to do a few more Father & Daughter.. Any takers?
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Another update: All scenerio's for Father / daughter , for brother & sister they are all TAKEN! Thanks to all who replied. I am up though for maybe Uncle & Niece? XD
Lady Dreamer

Mora

Quote from: Lady Temptress on November 27, 2012, 01:44:30 PM
Another update: All scenerio's for Father / daughter , for brother & sister they are all TAKEN! Thanks to all who replied. I am up though for maybe Uncle & Niece? XD
I'm game for uncle and niece <3 Wanna brainstorm? ;D

Lady Temptress

Hello Mora & cool! Sure, we can brainstorm together. Send me a pm please so we can plot.
Lady Dreamer

SinfulsShadowShogun

Are you still open for a new player?

Any pairing you can think of, I'm game :)

Perhaps, mother and son? If  that sounds good to you?

Lady Temptress

Hello Sinfuls & thank you for responding. I'm all filled up, but you'll be the last one. Mother & son we can do. Do you have any plot ideas? You can post them here or pm them to me. Thanks.
Lady Dreamer

Starla

Hello!!

I would love to find someone to play Mom/son roleplaying...*blushes some*

Lady Temptress

Hello Starla. This thread is all filled up on spots. All are TAKEN.  Perhaps you could start a new thread? Or are you searching for a mom for the son?
Lady Dreamer