You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 20, 2018, 03:54:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Girlfights.  (Read 54 times)

Offline Spear80Topic starter

Girlfights.
« on: August 10, 2018, 02:36:33 PM »
Hey all, you open minded folk, you….

I was wondering what the opinion is on girlfights. Not the legal MMA kind where trained women of roughly equal weight, try to kick their opponents asses. Or drunken brawls or schoolyard flare ups. But like in movies or tv shows when for some reason, the good girl , squares off with the girl bad person. And not because it's a canon for the good girl to have female enemies. (Ie: Supergirl)

To me its seems artificial, there might be a grand melee going on, and somehow seperate from the main event, these badass ladies end up fighting each other. (And even if its canon within that universe, the fact that it is, is saying something...) and they do that fighting really well, but sometimes the character has been taking (male) ass and kicking names for multiple movies (MCU), only to now not be allowed to do the same for the big finale.

Anyway, i was just curious what people think. So if you wish, feel free to weigh in.

Offline Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Girlfights.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 05:21:55 PM »
There's a Trope for That.

Eh, it's hard to tell, I mean the idea isn't bad in and of itself. It's more about appropriately building up such a fight and perhaps having the antagonist act as an appropriate foil.