For The Crown (A Game of Conquest)[Prince, Nobles and Warriors needed]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 01, 2012, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

I have been a little out of sorts with a bag flu/bug thing, but alas I will be present from here forth and look forward to checking out whos in this new rp :)

LimitlessNikkie

*huggles lenka* hi Hun! Right now everyones working on relationship posts. Links in the first post.

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: lenka on August 10, 2012, 06:48:01 PM
ohhh..hello all *peeks in*

well well the minx finally made it here :P *pulls her out in to the fray*

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 10, 2012, 06:55:11 PM
*huggles lenka* hi Hun! Right now everyones working on relationship posts. Links in the first post.

*does a group huggle*  ::)

lenka

hey Sess and thanks Nikkie, I am working my way through slowly..that's for the heads up via pm too :)

*snuggle huggles both*

Lumasan

Lenka, I hope you do not mind Amelia comparing her daughter to an orchid. :3
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

PhantomPistoleer

Sorry to hear that you lost everything, Luma.

That's why one should always post and modify!  One accidental push of the tab here, and a discrete mouse movement there, and voila.  Entry deleted.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

sesshomaruartist

Best way to ensure you don't lose everything is to type it out on Word before copying and pasting I guess >_<

lenka

Quote from: Lumasan on August 10, 2012, 07:20:14 PM
Lenka, I hope you do not mind Amelia comparing her daughter to an orchid. :3

ohh. I am still reading through all the info on everyone..damn there's shit loads of characters!
But not at all, corrupt as you seem fit to Lumasan ;)

Just sent a relationship status off to Phantom-Knight Commander Kale Theiri...that will certainly be interesting if he approves.

I am planning to send a pm to each one in the Theiri palace...bare with me

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: sesshomaruartist on August 10, 2012, 07:40:50 PM
Best way to ensure you don't lose everything is to type it out on Word before copying and pasting I guess >_<

I use crome just because I can hit the back button and it will still have everything I wrote. Plus spell check built in which I love.

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 10, 2012, 07:49:04 PM
I use crome just because I can hit the back button and it will still have everything I wrote. Plus spell check built in which I love.

No offense hon, but chrome sucks :P Firefox is the best browser right now, even Google will admit to that.

Lumasan

Well usually my Firefox isn't a pain. But it seems, since I quoted and copied the format, it reverted back to the original thing I pasted into it. I haven't lost a post in ages, but then again, my lengthy posts are usually done in a word processor (auto saves and file recovery are your friend.) But I don't know what I was thinking this time around. I blame the lack of proper sleep for the last two weeks.

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: Lumasan on August 10, 2012, 07:58:41 PM
Well usually my Firefox isn't a pain. But it seems, since I quoted and copied the format, it reverted back to the original thing I pasted into it. I haven't lost a post in ages, but then again, my lengthy posts are usually done in a word processor (auto saves and file recovery are your friend.) But I don't know what I was thinking this time around. I blame the lack of proper sleep for the last two weeks.

So once again Firefox's name is cleared :P long live firefox  ;D

sesshomaruartist

I can't help but ask, will there be any incest in this, since it is quite common in royal families for that to happen, but just checking to see if anyone has problems with that before hand lol >_<

Kuje

Lazarus add on for firefox is also useful for not losing posts. I've lost a few posts before and now I use that cause it auto saves and you can just paste the post back in. :)

Waves at Lenka, glad you joined us.

I don't have any problems with incest, just won't be something I'd have my char involve herself in.

sesshomaruartist

I was thinking rather than adding it on relationship perhaps a situation brings it out?

Kuje

Quote from: sesshomaruartist on August 10, 2012, 09:12:53 PM
I was thinking rather than adding it on relationship perhaps a situation brings it out?

Having it happen sometime during some events in game could make sense, indeed. I was only saying that for me personally, incest between male and female family members is one of my hard offs but if someone else wants to have it happen between their characters, then that's the decision for their characters. :) It doesn't bother me but I won't be involved.

PhantomPistoleer

Hrm.  So, is incest among royals socially accepted in this world, Nikkie?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

AngelicBlade

I'd think it would be, but you wont have to worry about Auron, he may be open with his sister but he's not THAT close to her to even think about it.

Flower

Lumasan

Amelia has no one to incest with except her children. I only do incest in a brother and sister setting. Anything parent/child is creepy to me. >.>

I would also like to state, that considering at the moment Amelia only has two children, she might be eying up for another one. X3

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

lenka

well thank you Phantom!

*Hugs* to Kuje..of course I'm here..gotta love a good rp when there's one.

I am not bothered about incest...although I already have my eye on a few particulars...

AngelicBlade

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 10, 2012, 10:31:38 PM
Well, Kale has a sister and she's HOT!  ;)

And she seems to have the hots for you bro, good work, I guess. :P

PhantomPistoleer

:o

Luma, are you saying that I might have another sister?  Mwaha.  Mwahahaha.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O