Cravings of a Butterfiy!

Started by xxbutterfiywings, June 09, 2008, 09:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxbutterfiywings

Hello everyone!

Edit: 5/11/2009

* If anyone is interested in playing a bad boy or just a male with flaws, let me know :) :) Kind of looking for someone who will keep me on the edge of my seat :) lol.

I am new to Elliquiy and i'm really excited to start playing! lol. Alrighty so here are my current cravings!

1.) A brother/sister storyline. I have always wanted to play out this idea with a lot of romance, adventure, plot and of course play! It'd just be so fun to see the two run away somewhere together. :) But then again i'm a hopeless romantic lol.

2.) Harry Potter Universe. Here's the thread for my Harry Potter story lines :)

3.) Student/Teacher. Once again, I want it to have plot along with play! It has to be exciting and dramatic, i mean they would both be doing something very *wrong* in the eyes of others.

4.) Samurai/Geisha. This could be interesting... i'd like to see how it works out :)

5.) Model/Photographer. I love the whole modeling world so it'd be great to play something along these lines :)

6.) Highschool or college students. Just a simple story line involving characters in this type of age range.

7.) Tinkerbell and Peter Pan. Hehe okay this probably sounds a little weird. But i've always wanted to play out the love between these two. Of course Tinkerbell won't be a little fairy, something will happen to where she takes on a human form but she'll still have fairy powers and characteristics.

8.) Cop story line. I'd like to play a female and male partnership and see where it goes! :)

9.) Romeo and Juliet :)

10.) Angel/Demon  ( I would prefer to play the Angel ^_^)

11.) Vampire/Human ( I would prefer to play the human ^_^)

12.) X-men (doesn't have to be cannon characters, Original characters are fine too :-D)
Anime Plot Lines

1.) Death Note - I'd love to play Light/L story line :)
2.) Fruits Basket - Yuki/Kyo, Tohru/Kyo, Shigure/Hatori. I'd love to play any of these pairings! :)
3.) Fake - Ryou/Dee!!! :-D :-D
4.) Rurouni Kenshin - Kenshin/Kaoru. I'd love to play them!! :) :)
5.) Sailor Moon - Serena/Darien. *_____*

Please PM me with any questions or if you're interested Thanks! :)

Mathim

I'd be willing to brainstorm a plot for the teacher/student one if you were willing to play a female teacher.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

xxbutterfiywings

Okay i'll send you a PM :)

If anyone else is interested in the other story lines though, don't be afraid to message me! :)

The Great Triangle

I'd be somewhat willing to play as either Draco Malfoy or Severus Snape in a Harry Potter game.

What were you interested in playing?
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

xxbutterfiywings

Ohhhh! I'd love you if you played either of those characters! lol. Well i have quite a few ideas.

With Severus, if you're alright with it, i'd like to playing during his school years. Either i'd play Lily or another Slytherin girl who'd be a pureblood interested in joining Voldemort :)

With Draco, I'd play Tegan Weasley who is one of my made up characters. She was sorted into Slytherin but is a cousin to the Weasley clan.

If you're interested in any characters being played with Severus and Draco, just let me know! I'm opened to suggestions :)

The Great Triangle

A random slytherin girl with halfblood prince Snape sounds pretty interesting.

Presumably, it would be an exciting romance as the girl tries to get Snape to stop pining over Lilly even as the rest of the Slytherins ruthlessly mock them both for Snape's heritage.  Eventually, Snape reciprocates the girl's affections, and they form a somewhat dysfunctional relationship.

How does that strike you?
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

xxbutterfiywings

That sounds awesome!!! *___* :hugggllllessssss: Oh i love you so much right now! lol. I have a question though... where would we actually play? Like which forum? Hehehe, I'm newly approved. And would you like me to PM you to work out some more of the details, or do you go with the flow? We should probably work out the beginning scene and such :)

Cygnus

Your wanderer/run away slave girl sounds pretty interesting; if you'd like to brainstorm a few ideas, drop me a PM...

Darthvegeta800

Hmm i already pmed you on the Japanese thing after checking your do's don'ts. ^^
Samurai - Geisha seems interesting. Might also be nice if she is secretly a ninja or assassin. (which she needs to hide from him)

xxbutterfiywings

Sorry i haven't gotten back to anyone, i've been kinda sick lately. If you're interested still, please PM me :)

xxbutterfiywings

hehe also added a few story lines :)

xxbutterfiywings

Added another idea and an anime section! :)

Darthvegeta800

xxbutterfiywings

Added Romeo and Juliet idea :)

xxbutterfiywings

So it's been quite some time since I've been on E, but i'd love to start playing again. Let me know if you're interested in restarting an old story line, or starting a new one. I'm still a bit busy so I might be a little more picky about what I want to play, but just send a PM and i'll let you know :)

Arlyn

I think a mix of photograper/model and X-men settings would be rather interesting, if you don't mind combining them.  I do prefer non-canon characters, though we could mix in cameos of the X-men sometime (like in a news report, newspaper, etc).

Saku

I PMed you in case you didn't see
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests