Flight of the Faeries [NC] - Calling all men~!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, March 17, 2010, 08:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

Hmm, maybe I should wear a cymbal for a hat...

Oh, and some earplugs. >>;

Crovonovin

It's amazing how risque a percussion number can be!

Cassiopeia

Where do you think they got the term "bang" from?  ;)

Thorn14

You guys sure know how to keep a thread on the top of the list haha.

Crovonovin

Cassiopeia

*smiles innocently*  What?  I was just pointing it out ...  O:)

Kunoichi

Crovonovin

I swear I'm gonna find an icon I like and stick with it...

Kunoichi

Crovonovin

That's because it's an evil hat possessing a man. >_>;

WerewolfofLondon

OOOOOOOOOOOH! Can I play with the evil man possessing hat?

Nim

dont know that you can anymore were looks like the evil hat man changed... again... lol

Crovonovin

Too late!  We're on to "Saucy Cossack Woman" now!

Kunoichi

Well, at least she's got a pretty good pair of bongo drums...

Edit: Why yes, I did just make that joke. :P

Nim

Wait I thought my bum was the bongo drums.. pouts...

Crovonovin

Kunoichi's avatar looks like it's got some nice drums herself...

Demik

*Pounces the pretty white wolfy Nim and snuggles then bonks him on the head* I hate you my love... you know I need no more stories... How can I resist faeries though? Evil sexy faeries at that... I may also just have to play a victim as well. Get my fix for evilness and my fix for being abused all in the same story... Hehe. No I'm not a sado-masochist at all... *bats eyelashes innocently* Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to play... bothers... more characters to keep straight in my head... I am thinking a very interesting faerie who is both shadow and light... possibly just shadow but I'm not sure yet.

Oh, and S1deshow! Hi again for one, fancy meeting you in another story ;). Your character picture looks like Wolfwood from Trigun!! He just needs an awesome giant cross-gun and he'd be all set... hehe.

Nim

Ouchie big ole dragon claws!  That's going to leave a mark.... Pouts... then sticks out tongue... oh quit complaining you love it and you know it!!!  So neener neener ha ha!

Demik

:P *Sits on the wolfy's back and plays with his soft, fuzzy oh-so-cute ears* You're still a meanie dragging me into yet another story. As if the carnival wasn't enough... Oooo... which gives me another idea... I like being a Siren too.... hmmmmmm...... Decisions, decisions... what shall I be? *Grumbles and ponders some more while playing with the wolfy ears*

Nim

Ooooof.... all the air rushes out of wolfie as dragon sits on his back... "help...." was all the wolfie managed to squeak out.

Esoteric Myobi

-peels the dragon off of the poor wolf and scoots her over to the side before brushing off and reanimating the flattened canine-

Nice to see that we've caught the interest of yet another player.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Demik

Hey I'm in my smaller form. I wouldn't sit on you in my big crystal dragon form. How could I play with your ears? You'd be the side of my toe... I'm just big enough to keep you pinned and unable to run so there :P.

Hi there Myobi ;D. Yeah that silly wolfy hubby of mine pulled me in.

Demik

Name: Selaki

Race: Shadow Faerie

Abilities: Can take a shadow form turning to shadow herself she can manipulate her appearance for a time, can travel through shadows kind of like teleporting, manipulates shadows to create what she wishes sometimes for her own amusement and other times to scare people (which is also for her amusement).

Appearance:
(I was just looking for inspiration and definitely found it. She is perfect for my character ;D So yummy...)
In the Human world she stands at 6 inches. In the Fae world she is 5'3".

Personality: Selaki is mischievous as most Fae are. She can play a sweet and innocent character but she always has ulterior motives especially if it is a mortal she is dealing with. She usually isn't downright mean, preferring to be playful, but if she has to be so be it. When dealing with other Fae it just depends upon her mood and the attitude of who she is speaking with. She is also quite the expert at seduction.

Biography: Selaki loves scaring people and feeds on their fear. It is a drug to her that gives her a wonderful high. She is also addicted to sex and while she prefers men if a woman catches her eye she won't hesitate to take her. She delights in bringing mortals to her realm to play with. She does have her own realm that at times is brightly lit and colorful but at the same time casts deep, dark shadows. With a simple snap though those lights go out and it becomes a very scary, dark place.

(There's my Faerie bio. Sorry it isn't much but I'm horrible at these character bio things... I'm one of those people who just gets a basic character idea then develops their characters more in story.)

Esoteric Myobi

Demik, it's fine, there are plenty of people like that. But there is something in your profile that I will have to ask you to change.

Besides Shihong's faerie Lux and the faerie Queen herself, no other faeries come from the 'original' bunch let's say. So your faerie can be old, certainly, but even so she would not have the vast amount of power needed to create an entire realm of her own. Nor would she have received consent from the Queen since that is how the 'realms' are made and divvied up. So basically there are just two 'realms' in the faerie world. That for the general populace, and the tiny pocket dimension that is keeping Lux trapped.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Lady Kitsune

Okay, Myobi.  How's this?  Is she too Lara Crofty.

Name:Lorelei Devons
Race: Human

Abilities: Lorelei has a natural ability for weapons.  The moment she picks it up, she is able to use it with almost supernatural ease.  Of course, she still trained hard.  No point in swinging a blade or shooting a gun, if you don't know the basics.  She is also very acrobatic and flexible.  This has been a great help to her when she finds her self trying to squeeze into tight spaces or having to jump ledges at great distance.  As physical as she is, nothing is more formidable than her mind.  Near photographic memory and intelligent, her quick thinking gets her out of more scraps than her guns.

Appearance:  Lorelei is 5'6". An average height for an above average woman.  She has long inky black hair which she normally ties back into a loose ponytail.  She will examine you with her wolfish blue eyes.  Some find it disconcerting to look into those eyes, the stark black pupil surrounded by crystal blue.  She speaks with a husky voice smooth as pouring whiskey drawing your eye to her pouty red lips.  But then as the eye draws lower, she is well developed and athletically muscled.  Her slim toned body, curvy in all the right places.  She is often scene wearing  a tanktop and tight jeans, draped in a tan longcoat.  Yet, she has obligations, as a rich socialite, so don't be shocked if you see her dressed to kill.
Personality:Raised as one of the elite, good manners and social etiquette were pounded into her from a very young age, but that never stopped her from being crass in the most polite way or not.  She is a spitfire and loves to talk sh*t.  She likes a good fight and sometimes picks one.  She's either sadistic or a masochist.  Depends on how she's feeling, maybe both at once.  She will help someone in a jam, at least if she thinks they deserve it.  And beware the foulness of her mouth, apparently when she's pissed, her favorite word starts with F.

Biography:
Lorelei has always been fond of old stories and when she had found an old album with pictures of her grandfather in faraway places, holding ancient items, she was intrigued.  Digging into her family history, she had found that the crazy grandfather whispered by relatives was actually a tomb raider.  They thought him a silly man to pursue items that had possible mystical value.  To Lorelei, he became a hero.  Reading journal after journal of his adventures, she decided she too would be a tomb raider.  Of course her parents had other plans and she ended up being whisked off to the finest of schools.  But she managed to get a degree by the age of sixteen, in archeology and ancient civilizations, much to her parents chagrin.

When she was seventeen her parents died in a horrible plane crash, perhaps orchestrated by a greedy relative.  Not about to be lorded over by some snobby near do well of a relative, Lorelei petitioned the courts and became emancipated, having convinced the judge of her maturity.  Lorelei always had a plan and after all controlling interest came into her power, she began to create a multi million dollar corporation out of the already lucrative company her father created.  Her papa would have been proud.

During this time, Lorelei began to train her body and her reflexes.  She had the best teachers in weapons and martial arts.  Once she even had circus performers, come to her home and tell her their secrets.  As soon as her corporation finally reached a point of self sufficiency, she fell into the background and began her life as the tomb raider she had always wished to become.  She still comes home and plays the fabulous socialite.  It would never do to spurn the snobby aristocrats.  Her mama would be crying tears of joy. 

Of course, she did find out who had murdered her parents.  It had been very obvious who had done it.  Biding her time, patiently, Lorelei created a series of events that would bring her uncle Thomas right into her hands.  When she shot him in the head, in the middle of the wilderness, she found that she really liked to kill.  Lucky for her, her hobby allowed for an awful lot of killing.  Funny how people were always looking for magical items to rule the world.

Presently, Lorelei came across some interesting information in her research of ancient Gaelic civilization.  She never eschewed anything because it was a fairytale.  Apparently, Once upon a time in New York, back when it was New Amsterdam, there was a story or two. And farther back in history, told by an old man, that the Faerie world had shifted from the Emerald Isle to somewhere across the sea.  And in this land, there were riches untold and artifacts galore.  To say the least, Lorelei was intrigued.
I am working on it, I swear!