Some ideas from the master! (looking for M/F/LGBT)

Started by kingmaster1, December 10, 2011, 10:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Hello everyone!

I am just going to post some stories I have wanted to do but haven't gotten the chance. I will add more as time passes.

Any RP you may be interested please PM me or leave a post, I do ask though that you be ready to put at least a paragraph to your posts during an RP

by the by I would be fine with a guy who wants to play a F role For I am a man who plays women as well

That being said assume that I plan on playing the male characters unless I write otherwise (had some trouble with that)

I will mark when a story is taken, though some of these I would want to do any number of times!

It's been a very long time since I updated this thread and far longer since I've looked for a new roleplay partner. However, since life has happened some of my stories have ended and others have ground to a halt so I think it's time that I look into meeting new people and trying new stories once again. I'm back on the scene and looking for partners!!

That being said I'll be putting a few simple plot ideas down here as I'm the kind of person that prefers having an idea and then working out the specifics with a partner that's interested.

The new tribute: "The master's form has become too crippled, too old and feeble to continue his plans. The cult has gathered and the bread crumbs have been left, he's selected a nubile, young adventurer to come and carry his new form. She will arrive soon, prepare the ritual and be ready." It's a cycle that has continued for an uncounted number of years, the lord of death shifts from mortal vessel to mortal vessel, living countless lifetimes by impregnating young women with his own new body. The time has come for the cycle to continue, but what will happen to the adventuress he chooses?

((Essentially this would be a game focusing on a young woman out on an adventure who becomes the target for the lord of death. She will be hypnotized by the cult and impregnated with his new form. I feel like this could have several things happen in it ranging from her being mentally broken into the cult's toy and breeding mother or she could reject it and seek out ways to rid herself of the unwanted child, all the side effects of this dogging her way, however.))

Corrupting the teacher: Being a teacher is a noble profession, however, even the best teachers can be met with a bad seed in their careers. This time around it's far worse, a student has discovered some incriminating facts about his/her teacher and now plans on using this to tie their favorite teacher around their finger.

((This idea could stretch through many possibilities, like blackmail and hypnosis, but I'd prefer to keep it as a teacher/student relationship with my character being the dominant student. The genders can go either way, of course but I'd still prefer my character being the dominant.))

Dwarves are nuts:
An adventurer has traveled for days and nights, on a long journey to an unknown destination. On his way he discovers a dwarf woman being attacked (!!) and must play the hero to rescue her! This, of course, leads to an unimaginably grateful, sex starved dwarf woman with a horny, young adventurer.

(Could be quick, could be long term, personally I just like size play so having a really small dwarf woman would be fun with a normal, human guy. If interested hit me up, it could involve anything really ^_^))

I'm your biggest fan, you bitch!
In his normal life Carter Hughes is a regular guy, a successful lawyer, even. He's a bachelor who likes playing the field and has a nice home to himself. However, he does have a secret he keeps to himself... A dark secret... He's super into pop stars. So much so, in fact, that he entered a contest to get back stage tickets and nearly fainted after he'd won. Not only do they get him backstage they ensure that he'll be able to spend some time with his idol, the pop star currently at the top of the world right now. However, when he does get his meeting with her he finds that all the success has gone right to her head. She's cruel, stuck up, and barely gives him the time of day. It's very clear to him that SOMEONE needs to teach this uppity bitch her place, and that someone is him.

((So, this would, ideally, be a Non con to Con conversion story that involves domination and mind break elements to force the pop star into submission. We can, obviously, involve anything you want in the breaking process as long as we both agree on it ^_^))

Summoning a bride  

He's studied for millennia, found ancient tomes that time forgot, petitioned great elders to share their wisdom, and bribed many dozen people for all of his supplies. Now, on a night of a red moon he's ready. A circle, candles, sacrifice, and the proper restraints. The spell is cast, a puff of smoke arises, and out comes what he always wanted, a bride to make his own.

((So, this is based off an old game that, sadly, isn't continuing for one reason or another. This will hopefully entail a young mage summoning a demon woman (succubi, oni, imp, what have you) to enslave with some magic device, and make his bride and broodmother as well as, perhaps, use her body as a bargaining chip to gain power from others.))

Sorceress Submission:
A sorceress has been dutifully teaching her young assistant in the ways of magic, having found that he had a natural attunement to magics of all kinds. Her teachings, while fine, didn't fulfill everything he desired and he soon began researching his own interests with her books. Upon finding spells to subjugate others he realized he could attain his deepest desire, to make his teacher submit to him and become his pet.

I'm also open to any ideas people want to pitch to me, I'm very open and easy going. As well, I'm very liberal when it comes to sexual things, you can find my O/O's in my description or, you know, just ask XD

I look forward to any ideas and partners that are interested. I'll definitely add more ideas of my own to this thread eventually >.>

I will also put a list of shows/anime/movies/books I would love to do pairings from! (Unless I mark them as unwanted I'm open to most pairings either cannon or non cannon)

Bleach (the ending was disappointing, let's make a better one! With sex!)

Naruto (The only pairing I will fight to the death over is Naruto and Hinata. I will not pair them up with anyone but each other! If you want a threesome or harem (/reverse harem) idea I'd be open but their love will not be tampered with!

One piece

Seven deadly sins

World of warcraft

League of legends

Overwatch

Inuyasha

Monster musume (big fan!)

Steven universe (I'd be good with full yuri sex or ocs!)

(And many more! These are just the ones I got off the top of my head ^_^))

kingmaster1

as you (yes you) may have guessed I'm totally cool with incest, but there are some pairings that (say you have an idea) I would be very interested in playing out  ;D

broXsis
cousin(M)Xcousin(F)
fatherXdaughter
MotherXson
step-motherXstep-son

and anything of that nature  :-)

I'm a very active RPer and will write just as long as you'd like

Obito Uchiha

(a nerd in need)
(Kelly's big night)
Cousin x Cousin

Both of these sound fun to do as long as still applies you don't mind a guy playing the girl parts. I haven't role played recently but looking to get back into it some. I'm nothing outrageous with posting long winded stuff since i feel it just makes this collaboration for a novel rather then giving the players chance to twist the story some. But i'll typically try a couple paragraphs if possible and give what i can. let me know if interested.
If you add my Yahoo IM account please place a message saying that your from this site when friend requesting, Thanks

Role Play Thread

kingmaster1

yeah I would be fine with it, the nerd in need story is pending with someone right now but I would be glad to do a cousin X cousin story. if you have anything in particular for the story PM me and we can work it out  ;D

kingmaster1

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Sharon

kingmaster1

sorry that one is pending with Neysha right now  :-\

Sharon

that is alright she did asked for it before me.  But I did like two others, Kitty cat or Kelly's big night.

kingmaster1

cool, which one do you prefer? both are free, pm me so we can set things up  ;D

Damnedangel

Hey I wouldn't mind doing the Kitty Cat role with you =) It sounds really interesting.
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

kingmaster1

Quote from: Damnedangel on February 18, 2012, 09:36:22 AM
Hey I wouldn't mind doing the Kitty Cat role with you =) It sounds really interesting.

sorry, Sharon got that one  :-\

kingmaster1

some stories opened up again  ;D

and added some stories as well  :-)

WendySlaveGirl

I might be interested in an unwanted guest or a father/daughter themed story if you had any ideas.

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

some stories have opened up and unfortunately some of my partners dropped so, looking for some more  ;D

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

*sigh* quite a bit of my RP partners haven't shown for a while so....I could use some more  :P

kingmaster1

*another sigh*....well.... anyone up for a new story? :P

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

Jarod1

Interested in the prisoner x guard story.  Would love to talk abit about the plot.  I would be most interested in playing the guard, but I could do the prisoner to depending.

kingmaster1

cool, pm me Jarod and we can talk about it  :-)

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

added a new big craving, please check it out  ;D

kingmaster1

do do do-dodo do-do do do- a chargin' my attack! ;D

Morgana

Bumpity bump. 

This whole thread made me smile.   

My replies would be once or twice a week, just because of scheduling. Thinking about the college thingamabob.  Let me know.....

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

PoisonousKitty

I think i'd be quite interested to test out A nerd in Need or An Unwanted Guest. Both seem very intriguing and I'd love to rp either of them out or both if you'd like. :)

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

Lady Temptress

Hi there! I'm interested in playing the Maid/Training Plot & the KissxSis Plot. I love the Maid /Training idea.
Lady Dreamer

kingmaster1

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

Harlome

heya ^^, I'd be interested in trying the 'going to college' the student/teacher one and the kekomimi play =D, PM me if you like ^_^

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

Usani

I'm usually not into incest but I am willing to try the cousin/cousin plot if its still open and that you dont mind that I have a particular male in mind for the character (look wise).

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

So, I've done a complete overhaul of my old stories since I've done all of them far too many times :P

There's an all new line-up, so let's see how it goes :-)

kingmaster1

Yet another revamp of this old thread XD

kingmaster1

Added two new stories and changed listing on some ^_^

kingmaster1

Added: "I'm your biggest fan, you bitch"

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

Added a new story that I would very much enjoy doing.