Sansa's Story... (Seeking M)

Started by sansa, May 19, 2015, 01:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Hello folks! It has been a while since I've posted and I'm still working at getting my back together with my old games however I REALLY want to make it known that I'm craving some Game of Thrones!! Obviously by name, I really enjoy playing Sansa. I love her character and her development so with that said, it's not just the submissive side of her, but the way she's really becoming a key player in the game of thrones. So! Here are a list of pairings I would really love to see and we can flesh out an idea as far as where in the story we are, how developed as a character I would choose to play her, etc. also as a side note, I'm totally down to play other characters or original characters, just throw them out there for me.

Sansa/OC
Sansa/Joffrey
Sansa/The Hound
Sansa/Ramsey
Sansa/Theon
Sansa/ other....(enter character here?)

Again, I love Sansa but I also really love other characters so just pitch me some thoughts.
If fandoms aren't really your thing, maybe we can come up with our own game and I can create a character with similar characteristics as Sansa. Also, being that this is a time period game, I am aware Sansa is a younger women, but we can play with her age to something that makes YOU comfortable if that works best!

We also do not need to follow book it TV storylines!!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)